16 - D R U N K

"Give me my damn wand back"

I sat in my bedroom. Tom's hiding something. Something bad. I have to get it out somehow. Oddly, I remembered something. I was going to ask my mom to go to Ginny's to give her the cookies. I forgot to tell her because of what was happening with me and Tom, I got too distracted now I cannot see my best friend.

I sighed, I cant do anything about it anymore. Now back to Riddle. How will I make him confess what he's trying to bottle up. An idea clicked inside of me. I don't know if it's a good one but it's the only one i've got.

I knocked at his door.

" what now? " He snapped. Roughly opening the door.

"I found alcohol. Want to drink with me?" I said. This definitely sounded weird, but i'm trying.

"why sudden change of mood? and by the way, no" Tom sneered.

"cmon, my parents are away for hours and I can have a bit fun." I assured

Riddle tilted his head. "No. And if your parents see you drunk when they come home-"

" -Huge chance they will come back the next day. During winter break they usually stay overnight at a family's place." I said.

"No." He kept repeating.

"I won't tell or mention anything about that paper I found under this door, I also won't tell my parents either." I was trying to hard at this point, even though I was lying.

Riddle's eyebrows went up. "Fine."
I put on a huge smile as he followed me down the kitchen. One shot turned into two, then 3... until we both lost count. We were completely waisted by now.

"Sushi? Disgusting, I cannot stand that." Tom laughed.

"It's not bad. Oh my god what about pizza? You have to like pizza" I laughed back.

"Of course I like pizza?" He shot a smile at me. I've never seen him like this before. I've never seen him drunk before either. He seems happy, and he seems like a complete different person. Our eyes met and at this point we were staring at each other.

"You're really hot you know?" I blurted out. I quickly covered my mouth and he laughed.

"I know" He winked. We were so drunk we didn't even know what we were saying, or we did?

Tom was tapping his fingernails on the table, of course I glanced over. He has rings on which I already knew, but this time I saw detail on it since I was closer to him. "what?" He laughed, forming his hands into a fist and placing one on his jawline.

Then my I shook my head. I had to ask him about what he's hiding.

"What were you doing with that paper? Of dark magic?"

His smile dropped. " you told me you wouldn't talk about that anymore." Tom yelled, getting up and running upstairs to his room.

I quickly followed him. "stop! wait!" I huffed.

I was inside the room with him at the end.

"I shouldn't have believed you, of course you'd mention it again." He hissed, he looked at his wand that was near a desk.

No.

No.

I fast forward and grabbed it.

"You can't take that! Give it back now." He yelled.

"No! I know what your going to do. I will not allow you to touch me with it."

I shouted back. Sadly, my wand was all the way back in my room, stuck in my bag.

" Give it back now y/n." Tom demanded.

"No."

He sped towards me trying to grab it from my hand but I kept moving so he couldn't catch a grip on it. I pushed him onto his bed and sat on his lap, causing him to not move. "If i give this back, you can't erase my memories or anything like that."

He grunted. "fine."

"I need to trust you. don't spell me."

"fine I wont spell you, give me my damn wand back and get off of me." Tom rolled his eyes.

I slowly placed the wand on the palm of his hand. He looked at it then back at me. "Oblivi-"

Time felt so fast yet so slow to think what to do in that exact moment, I couldn't grab his wand again or the spell will hit something else, that will be dangerous. Not thinking, I did the last thing I would ever thought to do.

I instantly placed my lips onto his.

It felt too fast, I barely knew him