6.6 ✔️

Kai POV:

“i am Jin's dad who are you?”

Oh no he was suppose to some tomorrow. What do I do?

“i asked who are you?”

“hi sir I am Kai. I am Jin and Jungkook friend.”

I bowed his expressions softened.

“oh sorry I thought..”

I smiled what he might thought. I left some space to get him in. He smiled and entered. I hurried to kitchen got him soft drink and handed him. He took it and signaled me to sit.
I sat there. I don’t know what I will say. If he ask me something.

“so you are Jin and Jungkook friend?”

Jin father asked me I nodded quickly.

“we are in same department ”

Jin father nodded.

“so where are they both? . They didn’t answered my calls. ”

“umm”

I panicked.

“did Jungkook ditched my son? He cheated?”

he suddenly stood up and walked to Jungkook room. I ran after him. When he opened the door he stopped. I tilted to see. I almost teared up watching them both sleeping in each other arms.

Jin father slowly closed the door

Jin father slowly closed the door. And sat at the couch I went back. i was about to go when he said to  sit.

“yes sir?”

“what happened?”

“umm they fought and…and Jin kicked Jungkook out. He was staying with me-”

“and?”

“and I tried to make them patch up and it end up well”

Jin father cracked a laugh.

“match maker ha?”

he smiled making me smile too. I nodded scratching my back head. I couldn’t tell him anything as I was not sure he know or not.

“sir are you hungry? I made something.”

he nodded

”I was so worried I came straight here ”

I hurried to get food I made. I bit my nails to wait for his reaction.

“you made it?”

“yes sir”

“not bad… as you unite them both you can call me uncle.”

I smiled at him. We chatted a little until he stood up saying he need to go.

“when they wake up tell them I came”

I nodded he patted my shoulder and went out.
I did the dishes and placed a note on kitchen counter saying to eat as I made them food and cover It.

JHOPE POV:

I waited until she came back Jimin told me everything how she stopped and came to slap Jungkook. How dare she?

“where was you?”

she didn’t respond me. I held his wrist when she was about to walk out.

“i am talking with you”

“i am not answerable to you”

“what the hell! You are answerable to me.. you have to answer after what you have done and what you are doing”

I pushed her on chair.

“did you allowed him to go?”

“i didn’t but I am not against it. I was against him taking here that was your fault. All your decision!”

she stood up..

“nothing is my fault. It’s his mistake. That slut! Because of him my son is in mental hospital chained up and having bruises.”

“he is not only your son. It’s our son. And he got what he did. We. No I stopped him multiple times. He took his pictures. Threatened him , then kidnaped him, try to kill him. You should be thankful he didn’t file any case against him ”

“no! If he could file what even he could do? He poor creepy slut!”

  I slapped her. She stare at me in shock.

“you!”

“do you even know? Who is he? ”

“W-”

“he is son of the person who is the reason behind our all luxuries”

“he- he is-”

“yes he is son of my best friend kim Namjoon”

I sat on chair I just got to know when Jimin told me. What he will think my own son did all this to his son. I shocked my head.

She just stood there in shock. I pushed her aside and went out.

Even if I try to remove all the things he did to us I have to born multiple times. I have to call him this is the only way. I took my cellphone out then place it back. Jungkook went there I hope he made up. Even if I didn’t know whose son Jin is. I was still going to send Jungkook there. Just Jimin decision made me dissappointed.

I went back to my room to hear her talking to phone. I stopped there. I can’t believe she can do that.

“you lost him?”

“what the hell?”

“i just said to take him here and what? ”

it made me worried.

“he jumped from car? You sure he was not hurt bad. He is my son. Where was your mind when he jumped?. Why you didn’t lock the door?.”

“I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!”

I yelled making her turned.

“HOW CAN YOU ? HOW CAN YOU? HOW CAN YOU PUT YOUR OWN SON IN DANGER?”

“i-”

“i don’t want to listen. Get the hell out. You are not the same sieun I married.”

“i am sorry”

“GET OUT!”

“I-”

“GET OUT!”

She didn’t moved.

“FINE I’LL GO.”

“w-wait I’ll go.”

How can she.? she was not like that.

To be continued