6.0✔️

JK POV:

It’s been two days he didn’t talk to me. Kai Is here with me asking what I need.

”jungkook what you need?”

“jin”

I said as he just stared at him.
In these two days he took care of my everything but never look into my eyes. Nor stayed with me. I want him to yell at me, beat me, just take everything out..

“kai please jin. please”

he sighed. And went out after some minutes the door opened and kai came in alone. Before I could ask him where is jin. He came in with the tray of food. He sat on a stool beside bed. He took spoon with porridge to my mouth to my face.

I opened my mouth as he silently fed me. When he was finished he placed med on my palm then placed the candy on my other hand. He waited until I finish then stood up. I held his hand to saw his blank face.

“p-please I wanna talk.”

he sighed and sat again. I held his hand in mine and took it to my lips to kiss as my tears started to flow.

“please I am sorry. I am sorry. ”

he just stared at me. His face blank.

“jin speak. Tell me something. Tell me what you want I’ll do .just tell me love I’ll do”

I held his hand tightly as I plead.

“i want you to go.”

he spoke finally and I froze.

“j-jin. Love.?”

he took a deep breath and made eye contact with me.

“yes I want you to go. Your father asked a favor until you get better today or the day after he will come to get you.”

I stared and look into his eyes to find if he is joking or not.

“I- I won’t. I can’t. angry on me. But please don’t” 

he pulled his hand from me.and stood up. He turned to kai who had sad expression.

“kai help him get his things he might need.”

With that he went out.

“k-kai say it’s wrong. ”

he took my suit case I took when jin went to my house. I stood up hardly and went out.

“jungkook where you are going?”

“i-I want answers.”

I held the door. The more I took steps I felt dizzy.

“love?”

I glanced the house was silent.

“love? G-guk is here. Your guk”

I swallowed the lump. Kai took me in his arms. I pushed as I fell on floor with a big thud sound.

“jungkook it’s hard for him too.”

a ring on door alerted us. Kai open it and dad came in. I crawled back. It can’t be. Why it’s happening. We were happy. Dad came to help me. I sat on bed fighting to understand what took me here. I did what. We couldn’t talk on this. I couldn’t spoke on it with him.

“k-kai?”

He came to my side.

“paper and pen p-please”

he nodded and went out. I took a deep breath and composed myself.

“here.”

I nodded and took the things.

“i’ll help your dad.”

I nodded again.
I took the paper In my lap as tears started to fell on it just thinking I am going away from him. I started writing things. I don’t when I fell asleep because dad shocked me to wake up.

“jungkook jungkook? We have to go”

“i don’t want to go.”

“please it’s for the best.”

“how?”

“huh?”

“how it is best for me to go? I can’t live like this. It’s hurting dad. I am dying. It’s like I am not alive anymore.”

dad teared up as I clenched my chest.

“I want to see him, for last time. “

dad nodded and helped me to stood up.

“umm he went out.”

kai spoke handing dad my medicines.
I took the paper. And went out with their help.

“he was so pale kai” 

I turned to kai he nodded and sighed. I walked to kitchen to make something for him.

“son let’s go.”

I kissed the letter and placed on table with food on it. I glanced at kai. He nodded.

“I’ll make sure he read it”

I hugged him.

“t-take care o-of him pl-please”

He patted my back and helped my father.
I don’t know what happened. I was blank just tearing up and soon I was in plane.

“son you should take some rest I will wake you up.”

I turned my head to left and right. The plane had started and we were in air.

“you really took  me away . you really took me,...... jinnn”

I started sob. I held his and mine picture frame we took once that I placed in my room and hugged it.

“you are not

“you are not. You knew I love him. You still took me away.”

JIN POV:

I waited until he went out. Kai came to me in the garden.

“is he gone?”

kai nodded.

“kai you should go, you helped me a lot.”

“jin?”

“no I am okay. I will be”

he patted my back and went to take his bag he brought with him. i took some strength to stand up and went out. I looked at the the home. It’s no longer home it is a house now.

“haha you left me. You said you loved me. You said you are mine.”

I stared at the counter. I opened the letter and started crying at the words he wrote. I stared at the food. Took a spoon with hiccup.

“I love you.”

“it hurt”

“love is lie. If it was true you will be here. You would never leave me. I just said and u left”

I shoved the food in with tears falling down . As I traced the words on letter.

To be continued...