6

Light flooded into Taehyung's flat. Tae slowly opened his eyes only to close them right after. He rose from his laying position with his eyes still closed. His neck hurt from the awkward way he slept. Although the settee was comfortable for a while, to sleep on, it hurt like a bitch. Today Taehyung had a shift at the school library. Jimin worked there too. Tae checked the time. 11:15. His shift started at 1 so he had time to relax. He would only be working for 4 hours. As he got up, he grabbed his phone walking to his bathroom. The past few day's, Taehyung hadn't been going to class so he would need to go to his classes the next day. The midterms were coming up soon so he needed all the help he could get.

It was now 12:45. Taehyung was ready to go to work. Kind of. He was still achy but he needed to go. So he grabbed everything he needed for work before leaving his flat, checking he had the keys as he shut the door behind himself. The walk to his work was only 10 minutes. It was a nice walk. There were many trees and flowers that surrounded the path he walked on. Taehyung loved flowers. Soon, he arrived at the library. He went straight to the check out desk where Jimin was sat on his phone. "Hey," Jimin said, eyes still glued to the screen.

Taehyung pouted, "it's rude not to look at people when you speak to them but hello to you too." Jimin rolled his eyes. Taehyung always said things like this even when did the same thing himself. Tae just enjoyed irritating his friends. "Why don't you go put the books away? I'll stay here." Tae said with a smirk.

"You're so annoying sometimes. Luckily, I love you and woke up happy. " Jimin answered as he stood up. Taehyung quickly took his friends seat.

Tae smiled sweetly at Jimin " thank you Jiminie." Throughout the day, Taehyung checked out quite a few people as exams were coming up. Tae was playing on this phone when he heard someone say this name. He looked up to see Namjoon and Hoseok.