8

It had been a few days after Taehyung and his friends had got drunk. Today was the day Tae was going on a date with a man called Jungkook. He seemed cool from his tinder profile so Taehyung was pretty excited. He had finished school about 2 hours ago and was now getting ready for his date. They were going to a fair. This fair happened every year in spring. Tae hadn't been since he started uni so he was quite excited.

Tae was ready after about an hour, now he was waiting for a knock on the door. Suddenly, the knock came. Taehyung stood up and opened the door. The door revealed a man that was the same height as Tae or maybe a bit taller, dressed in all black and a tattoo sleeve. Jungkook smiled, "you look even better in person." Taehyung blushed.

"Thank you, so do you," Taehyung replied. "Should we get going?" He asked quietly. Jungkook nodded before he started to lead Tae out of the flat building.

After a short walk with slightly awkward small talk, the two where at the funfair. "So what do you want to go on first?" Jungkook asked an excited Taehyung.

Tae was quick to reply " can we go on the ship first please?" Jungkook agreed. The two went from ride to ride the rest of the day. It was getting dark so Tae thought they should stop for a second. "I think we should have a break from rides, why don't we try a basketball game?"

"Sure, I'm pretty good at them," Kook replied. After paying the person on the stall, they started to play. They only got three go's each so they had to try their best. Taehyung tried three times only to miss each time. A pout fell on his lips. Jungkook didn't want Tae to be sad so on his last shot he focused really hard. He threw the ball and it went in perfectly. Taehyung cheered for him, happy at least one of them won. Jungkook then got to choose something, "I'll have the brown teddy bear please." The worker got it down for kook then handed it to him. He then turned and gave it to Taehyung.

Tae smiled as he looked from the teddy to Jungkook "thank you so much! I love it. What should I call them?"

"How about Taekook?" Jungkook answered.

"Taekook? I like it. I guess you're called Taekook." Taehyung said as he stared at the bear. After getting food from one of the stalls, they chose the last ride. It was the grand Ferris wheel. The ride that all couples and dates go on last.

" that will be £5 please." The staff working on the ride said. Just as Taehyung was about to pay, Jungkook gave the staff the money.

"Hey, I was going to pay!" Tae exclaimed as the two got into the cabin.

Jungkook chuckled, " I'm sorry but I wanted to pay for the last ride." By this time, the ride had started and was making it's way up to the top. " you can pay next time we go out, okay?" He looked at Taehyung to seem him blushing.

"There's a next time?" Tae asked shyly.

"Of course, your cute." After that, the two were silence. Taehyung was freaking out inside while Jungkook thought Taehyung didn't want a second date. When they got to the bottom, the two got off. "What do you wanna do now?" Taehyung shrugged. He didn't like to decide. "How about we go get overpriced chips?"

As they go to the car, Taehyung said, "sure". They then got into Jungkook's car.