2

Taehyung woke up to the loud sound coming from his phone. He groaned as he turned around and switched to alarm off. Picking up his phone, he looked at the time. 10:00 am. He has to eat breakfast, brush his teeth, have a bath and get ready within two hours. Tae sighed as he stood up to make food. Slipping on his pyjama bottoms, he grabbed his phone and put it in his pocket. The floor creaked under his feet on his way to the small kitchen.

For breakfast, Taehyung made some toast as he would eat later on the date. He ate his food while going through hid social media. The plate that one had toast on was now empty and being washed up. After finishing, Tae went to his bathroom. He turned the tap on after putting the plug in. Usually, Taehyung has showers but today for some reason he felt like have a bath instead.

Promptly, he washed himself and his hair so he could relax for a bit before getting out. He stood up out the bath wrapping a towel around his body. While he let himself dry, he brushed his teeth making sure his breath smelt good.

He then went to his bedroom after he finished cleaning his teeth to change. It didn't take long for Taehyung to put his outfit on. A white button-up, a cream knitted vest with a small paint pallet, cream trousers with paint marks (that were a fashion choice) and some simple slip-on Gucci shoes. He paired the perfect stature bag with it. Now he had to style his hair a bit. He put a small amount off hair wax in his hand then rubbed it through his soft, puffy hair. After that, he picked up hairspray, spraying his hair with a light cover of it. He looked in the mirror satisfied with his outfit and hair.

Taehyung filled his bag with his phone, a portable charger, face powder, a powder brush, lip gloss and his favourite perfume. Finally, Taehyung was all set for his date. There was a soft knock at his door. He checked himself in the mirror one more time before opening the door. There stood a very handsome young man.