7

Taehyung smiled "hey! What are you doing here?" Hoseok looked at Namjoon
before answering.        

"Joon dragged me here saying I needed to study but I think he just wanted to see Jimin." Hoseok didn't seem to happy to be there. Joon smiled shyly looking down at his feet.

Joon asked, " is Jimin here by any chance?" Tae rolled his eyes. Namjoon would always come to the library just to see Jimin. Believe it or not, Namjoon was Taehyung's friend before he started dating Jimin.

"He's putting books away somewhere," Tae replied. Namjoon excitedly thanked him before going to find his boyfriend. Taehyung then turned his attention to Hoseok. " while you're here, I think I could set you up with some people. What do you think?"

Hoseok looked quite happy about this "really? Who? Can you show me some pictures?" Taehyung showed Hoseok some pictures and even gave him both Jin's and Yoongi's number. Of course, Taehyung had asked the two men beforehand. Hoseok and Taehyung talked about the two men, the next person Tae was meeting and other random things. Hobi and Tae didn't meet up very often but when they did they could talk for hours so end. Only when Namjoon and Jimin came back did the two stop taking.

" you know our shifted ended, right? Like 20 minutes ago. " Jimin said. Taehyung stood up and packed his stuff up.

Taehyung suddenly got an idea " why don't we order takeout and stay at my place? " the rest of them agreed. So they all went back to Taehyung's flat. The whole night they drunk, ate, played games and watched films. They all had a great night but would regret drinking so much the next day. None of them went home that night.