5

Yoongi:
I'm here, it's the black BMW outside

                                                           Taehyung:
                                                   I'll be right out

Taehyung quickly checked himself in the mirror, grabbing his small bag and rushing out the door. He checked he had his keys before shutting the door behind him. Just like Yoongi said, there parked outside the flats was a back BMW. Yoongi got out the car "Hi, umm your Taehyung right? I hope I got the right flats" Yoongi muttered the last part hoping his date hadn't heard him. Unfortunately for him, Taehyung did hear it very well actually.

Taehyung laughed, "I am Taehyung and these are the right flats luckily for you. It would be a bit strange if I was at the wrong flats. Oh and that must mean you're Yoongi." Yoongi blushed slightly in embarrassment.

"Yep, that's me. I can't believe I've already said something stupid, I'm sorry. I'm just a bit nervous." Yoongi said rather quickly showing how embarrassed he felt. "Shall we go?"

"Yeah," Taehyung answered excitedly. Yoongi opened the door of the car for Taehyung and shut it when Tae sat in the car comfortably. Quickly, Yoongi made his way to the other side to drive to their destination.

Taehyung had fun bowling. He liked bowling, maybe just not on a first date. He mentally notes that bowling wasn't a good first date. Somehow Yoongi won even though his way of bowling was extremely strange. They were both shocked that he won. While they were there, they had snacks and had some drinks. But not too many it would be a good story to tell, how you got drunk at a bowling alley. The pair took their shoes back to the front desk before leaving.

"Thank you for today. It was fun. Good night" Taehyung waves to Yoongi as he sat in his car.

Yoongi smiled, " I had fun too, maybe we could do this again sometime. Good night" Yoongi then drove off as Tae waved to him.  When Taehyung got back to his flat, he collapsed on the settee. He was not going to see Yoongi for another date that's for sure. Yoongi was cute but Tae didn't know if he could date someone who was so shy. He didn't know if it was because it was the first date but Yoongi bearly talked.  Lucky for Tae, there was one more person he matched with. His name was Jungkook. Taehyung would go on this date then never use tinder again. If this didn't work out then he would give up on dating and just be single for the rest of his life.

He knew that it sounded dramatic but he was sick of going on dates. With no energy, he slowly fell asleep on the settee. He going to regret it in the morning but he didn't care at the moment. He was tired and comfortable.