3 years later

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I can always take care of him Max-"

"No! I am his wife, and I took a vow to take care of him forever, no matter what"I snapped. Molly seemed a little shock by my reaction. I took a deep breath to calm myself down. Ever since dad died, I've been losing my temper easily.

"I understand Max, but with Noah and another baby on the way-"

"I can handle it Molly. But I'll let you know if I can use your help"I said, trying to be nice.

 "You see!" said a strained voice. Tonks was glaring at Uncle Lupin. "She still wants to stay with him, take care of him, and even have him around their kids, even though he's been bitten! She doesn't care!"

 "It's different," said Uncle Lupin, barely moving his lips and looking suddenly tense. "Bill will not be a full werewolf. The cases are completely —" 

"But I don't care either, I don't care!" said Tonks, seizing the front of Uncle Lupin's robes and shaking them. "I've told you a million times..." 

 "And I've told you a million times," said Uncle Lupin, refusing to meet her eyes, staring at the floor,"that I am too old for you, too poor...too dangerous..." 

"I've said all along you're taking a ridiculous line on this, Remus," said Molly. 

"I am not being ridiculous," said Uncle Lupin steadily. "Tonks deserves somebody young and whole." 

"But she wants you," I said softly, with a small smile. "And after all, Uncle Lupin, sometimes those young man don't stay that way."I gestured my husband.

 "This is...not the moment to discuss it," said Uncle Lupin, avoiding everybody's eyes as he looked around distractedly. "Dumbledore is dead..."

 "Dumbledore would have been happier than anybody to think that there was a little more love in the world," said Professor McGonagall curtly, just as the hospital doors opened again and Hagrid walked in.The little of his face that was not obscured by hair or beard was soaking and swollen; he was shaking with tears, a vast, spotted handkerchief in his hand

 "I've...I've done it, Professor," he choked. "M-moved him. Professor Sprout's got the kids back in bed. Professor Flitwick's lyin down, but he says he'll be all righ' in a jiffy, an' Professor Slughorn says the Ministry's bin informed." 

"Thank you, Hagrid," said Professor McGonagall, standing up at once and turning to look at the group around Bill's bed. "I shall have to see the Ministry when they get here. Hagrid, please tell the Heads of Houses — Slughorn can represent Slytherin — that I want to see them in my office forthwith. I would like you to join us too."As Hagrid nodded, turned, and shuffled out of the room again, she looked down at Harry."Before I meet them I would like a quick word with you, Harry. If you'll come with me...."He got up. I gave him a smile as we left. 

"Uncle Harry, will daddy be ok?"Noah suddenly asked and Harry stopped in his tracks, a pained expression on his face.

"Yeah, don't worry Noah, your dad's tough. He'll be better before you know"he replied, faking a smile, before patting my shoulder and leaving.

I looked down at Bill's face and gasped again, dropping the ointment. Bill was groaning and slowly opening his eyes. 

"Hey love"I whispered,as more tears fell down my cheek onto him, as his eyes opened more. I could tell he was in great pain.

"Oh, Bill!"Molly gasped. I gave the ointment to Madam Pomfrey, and took Noah from his grandfather's arms, before sitting him on my lap.

"Hey buddy"was the first thing dad said, slowly lifting his hand to pat it on his son's red hair.

"Hi daddy"he said, and before I could stop him, he went on the bed to cuddle with his dad. Bill winced in pain.

"Noah Arthur Weasley! You get off your father!"Molly said angrily.

"Oh, mum, let him be"Bill said tiredly, and he took my hand, stroking it. 

"How are you feeling?"I asked him.

"Wolfish"He replied, cracking a smile and I laughed tearfully. Madam Pomfrey was about to start doing a full check on him, but he waved her away. "Just a minute Poppy" and he turned to me again. "So, what did the Healer say?"

"Oh, Bill, now's not the time. We're in the middle of a war. You're laying in the hospital.Have you even seen yourself?"I said hastily.

"Which is exactly why we need to hear good news like this"Bill said.

"What good news?"Arthur asked. 

"Max had a appointment at the Healer's today, to know the baby's gender"Bill said before I could stop him, and everyone gasped delightfully. 

"What is it Max, what is it?"Ginny asked. 

I smiled at everyone before saying: "It's a boy!"

Bill's eyes teared up as everyone clapped.

"I feel like the luckiest man in the world right now"Bill whispered in my ear, and I kissed his forehead, beaming. It's like he forgot he's been completely disfigured.

"I'm going to be a big brother!"Noah said, and everyone laughed at how adorable he was. 

"Do you know what his name will be then?"Molly asked curiously. Bill looked at me, nodding, putting a hand on my bulging belly. 

"Do you want to say it dear?"Bill asked,and I nodded. At that moment, I didn't care that there was war going on outside of this room. I didn't care at how long I would have to take care of Bill to get him better. I loved him too much to care about that. And I was too happy at that moment to let anything put me down.

"His name is Sirius Remus Weasley"

--

Note from author: And that's the end of this story! Thank you to everyone that has read this from the beginning to the end! You guys are honestly so amazing. I had a blast writing this and can't wait to write more stories. ~Rose xx