Jason Teague X Reader

A/N: I'm back to posting on this book! :) This is placed in season 4 of SmallVille, so there could be some spoilers! Also, I'm sorry if this is too fluffy for you lol

summary; You're a cheerleader at the high school, you and Jason are a couple but have to keep it a secret as he is the football team coach. He sees one of the football team members trying to flirt with you at practice and gets really jealous. (I know in the show him and Lana are together and they are a couple that has to keep it a secret but I wanted to do something similar for this oneshot :))

word count: 488

 ‧₊˚✩

It was just a normal day at practice for Jason, the coach of the team. He took sneaky glances at you every now and then, winking or just a simple soft smile. He truly loved you and just knowing that you two could spend time together while he was working was nice. He turned away from watching the field and grabbed his water bottle from the bench, taking a sip he looked over to where you and the other cheerleaders were at, practicing. His eyes found you and something caught his eye immediately got him a little jealous. There was one of the guys from the football team flirting, well trying to flirt, with you. Jason swallowed his water and put the cap on the bottle, putting it back on the bench watching you and the football player. He sighed in relief as he watched you turn him down and reject the flirting, briefly hearing the words No, sorry I've got a boyfriend. He smiled softly to himself knowing that you would never cheat on him. He could trust you. You felt a pair of eyes on you, turning around you caught Jason's eyes. You smiled at him and shooting a playful wink at him too before quickly going back to cheering before anyone noticed. He smiled back at you and watched you for another moment before also going back to coaching. 

The football player who was trying to flirt with you moved onto your friend Andrea, who was also a cheerleader, and she was more than welcome to reciprocate his actions. 

Once practice was over and everyone eventually left the field, you and Jason stayed behind so you could get a few minutes to yourselves before going to change. He made his way over to you as you walked towards him. You smiled softly at him before bringing him into a kiss. 

"Hi." You breathed out, pulling back from the kiss. He smiled and said hi back.

A/N: I haven't posted on this book for a little over a month, I'll try my best  to post a oneshot on here once in a while lol! This oneshot wasn't the best, a little cringey? Oh well, I hope you all liked it :)