Jason Teague X Fem!Reader

@AuroraGodfrey requested a while ago for some more Jason, so here you go! :)

A/N: hopefully its not cringey for you xd

summary; How you and Jason meet for the first time 

word count: 634

 ‧₊˚✩

You were on your way to class when out of nowhere the famous Clark Kent was at your side, wheezing from being out of breath, 

"Hey, Y/N!" He hunched over, barely breathing. Which was quite concerning to be honest... 

"Umm, hey, Clark," You looked at him confused, "Hold up-- did you run here?" 

"What? Oh! Yeah-- I-I mean," He stopped himself from anymore embarrassment when he heard an amused giggle leave your mouth, 

"Right. Well then, was there something you desperately needed to tell me 'cause I'm late." You stated, looking at him expectantly. 

"Yeah! Umm-- so I was wondering--" He got cut off by a sudden presence that had made itself known, guess we'll never know what he was about to say. 

"Kent, L/N, if there isn't any important reason for you to be hanging out here in the hall, maybe you should head to class." The voice demanded as the bell had rung only two minutes ago. Of course, it was none other than the school teams coach, Jason Teague, who was already making his way over to the pair of you with an unreadable expression on his face. Both you and him locked eyes for a second-- or what to you felt like ages-- before he looked away. You didn't see it but he had a weird look in his eyes when he noticed you. A good kind of weird by the way. 

You had no idea that he even knew who you were. Since he was so much more popular than you were. I mean-- are you kidding me!? Jason Teague, one of the most attractive teachers of the entire school, and who was close to your age, was talking to you. Well, more like at you but still! That counts doesn't it?...

"Right! Sorry, coach," Clark quickly addresses the elder before turning to you, "catch you later, Y/N." 

"Yeah, see you, Clark." You waved a little, that caused him to smile before rushing off to his next class.

Clearing of a throat was what knocked your attention from him to Teague who you only just remembered was still standing there.

"Your names Y/N, right?" He questioned, looking at you with a mix of curiosity and interest.

"Y-yeah," You could only hope that he didn't notice the slight waver in your voice as you were nervous. Spoiler, he did. 

You twirled a small piece of your hair as you wondered what he was going to say next. Jason took notice to the small habit and a small smile appeared just as fast as it left before you could notice. 

He nodded his head to the side, muttering it to himself as if to remember it. Or to test out how it rolled off his tongue. 

"Hm, nice name. I like it, " You couldn't breath at this point oh my GAWD-- "Y/N." 

His voice knocked you back from your chaotic mind. You hummed.

"You better get to class, " He had a teasing look in his eyes,  "see you 'round, L/N." He smirked, before turning and began making his way back to-- what you guessed-- the football field in time for practice. 

The warning bell rang throughout the hallway which indicated that you were now ten minutes late and immediately felt a rush of adrenaline spread through your body as you bolted towards your class with panic. 

Sighs, oh well, you were late for,  what you thought was a good reason, anyway. 

A/N: hope you enjoyed this! was a little nervous to post it 'cause I thought that maybe it was a bit too cringey lolll