Clark Kent X Reader

summary; you're the new kid at school and is really shy. clark takes a liking to you and you both become friends really quickly. 

word count: 496

 ‧₊˚✩

You walked into English class and the teacher asked you to introduce yourself. 

"uh..hi. My name is Y/N." You stuttered quietly. Small laughter went across the class, mainly from the 'popular's'. You shoved your glasses further up your nose as they were slipping down. Being shy, new, wears glasses, you'd look like the typical nerd but you were just shy in front of a crowd. Around a couple of friends you were sort of outgoing you could say. And anyway, it was your first day! Hopefully people would think you've just got first day nerves or something and not think you're weird. Seeing as you were uncomfortable the teacher was nice enough to let you sit down because you weren't going to say anything else. What was the point anyway? People bullied you at your old school and that's part of the reason as to why you moved. Being bullied and also because your Dad got a new job which was, of course, here in SmallVille. A little while later the bell finally rang. Everyone scrambled to get out of their seats because it was now lunch. You slowly got your things together and put your bag on your shoulder. Outside of the classroom was Clark Kent, as soon as you came out of the room he flashed you smile which you gave a small nervous one in return and walked up to you. 

"Hi, I'm Clark. You're new right?" He questioned while smiling big. You looked up at him and saw he didn't seem mean or anything, he actually seemed genuine.

You gave him a small smile and said " Um, I'm Y/N, oh you already knew that didn't you? haha silly me, sorry, uh, yes I am new." You rambled nervously picking at your sleeves of your cardigan and blushing a little. Clark noticed this and smiled softly. He then cleared his throat slightly to get your attention again. You looked up at him,

"So, I was wondering if you needed a tour of the school, y'know I could show you around if you'd like?" Clark questioned in a friendly tone. You smiled softly and nodded yes.

"Uh, yeah that would be great. Thanks." You said. He smiled again and nodded as in a  you're welcome  gesture. "I'm really sorry but I've got to go, um, thanks again Clark." You waved a little with a small smile, turned around and started to walk away. Glancing back at him, you saw him smiling softly at you still. You turned back around and breathed in and out and thanked god that you actually made a friend on your first day.

A/N: Well well well, what's this!? SmallVille oneshots? Oh my gawd! Anyways, I really like SmallVille and I thought why not make a oneshots/imagines book about it! I hope you all enjoyed this :)