Clark Kent X Reader

summary; You are friends with Clark and he tells you about his powers and how he isn't from planet earth. You understand and take it surprisingly well because you also have a power of your own. 

word count: 365

 ‧₊˚✩

"Y/N, you're taking this really well...is there something you're not telling me?" Clark asked after a few minutes of silence, he was suspicious of your reaction to him telling you that he is, well, super-human.

"Clark, I'm a little surprised but not shocked or anything because I've had my guesses from time to time. Like, somehow you get to school before the bus even though it left way before you." You took a deep breath "I also have a power of my own.." You sighed, hesitating on whether or not to tell him what it was but you thought, may as well. "I can read minds." You blurted out, Clark was shocked to say the least, he was not expecting that. He was expecting you to not believe him at all but then you tell him you can read minds. You understood Clark in a way, you've never told anyone your secret and now that you've shared it with someone that's like you is a nice feeling. It makes you feel less alone in a way.

"Well, I'm here for you Y/N. It's nice to finally have someone to talk to about this sort of thing with, I mean, ya' know I talk to Chloe but still, It's nice to talk with someone who's like me." Clark admitted with a soft smile on his face. You smiled back and nodded along with what he said, knowing exactly how he felt.

"Me too Clark, me too." You spent the rest of that afternoon explaining to him how you got your power and for how long you've had it, Clark also answered any questions you had for him since he's from another planet an all.

A/N: this one is quite short sorry! I didn't really have any idea of what to write but eventually came up with this lol and I wanted to get another supernatural oneshot done as well, I've also been really busy at the moment :)