Lex Luthor X Fem!Reader

summary; How you and Lex meet for the first time. 

word count: 348

 ‧₊˚✩

It was a cold, quiet Wednesday morning, and you were going for a run while listening to some music with your ear buds in. As you were making your way through the streets, you didn't notice that there was a man on his phone walking in your direction. 

"Hmpf." You gasped in surprise as you hit a hard chest. "Oh my God, I am so sorry, sir. I didn't see you." You rushed out in embarrassment. Lex quickly said his goodbyes to the person on the other line before looking at the woman in front of him, 

"Oh, uh-- no, no," He chuckled lightly, "That's alright. I should really start to watch where I'm going." He said, amused. 

You smiled a small smile back at him, "Yeah, maybe you should." You teased. 

"I haven't seen you around here before, you new in town?" He furrowed his eyebrows curiously. 

"Oh, uh-- yeah! I am." You smiled. 

"Oh, well I'm Lex." He put his hand out for you to shake. Very formal you thought stifling a giggle,

Shaking his hand, amused, you said, "Nice to meet you Lex. I'm Y/N." 

"What a nice name," He smiled, "So, I guess I'll see you around?" 

"Yeah, of course! See you." You waved a little before turning around and continuing your run, popping your ear buds back in-- as they had fallen out from bumping into him. 

Whilst you were getting smaller and smaller from his vision, he couldn't help but stare back at you with a small smile still gracing his lips before eventually returning the call. 

Little did you both know that you'd see each other again very soon in the future. . .

A/N: I'm very sorry if it's cringey! xD I hope you enjoyed it though <3  (it was bound to happen that I'd write something super cliché and "original" at some point xD)  anddd, btw Lex isn't a young teen or anything here. I thought of him from season 1 :)