Clark Kent X Fem!Reader

A/N: fem!reader basically means that this is a Clark Kent x female reader one-shot and E/C means eye color :))

summary; You're best friends with Lana Lang and you know Clark but aren't really that close with him. You always say hello  if you're passing by in the hallway at school  but other than that you don't really talk to each other much. Clark has a HUGE crush on you instead of Lana and always blushes when you friendly flirt with him. 

word count: 599

‧₊˚✩

It was Tuesday, so that means school. Clark was at his locker as he usually was as soon as he arrives at school and just then Lana Lang and Y/N L/N appear at the other end of the hallway by Lana's locker, both of them are talking and giggling about something when Lana spotted Clark staring over at them. She hits Y/N on the arm playfully and gestures towards Clark with her eyes. 

"Y/N for goodness sake, just walk up to him and say 'hey Clark, want to go to the movies with me sometime?' that's all! just go, go on. Look, he's looking over here right now." Lana whispered. Y/N turned to look and Clark was indeed staring over at them, mostly at Y/N. Y/N smiled a little and waved at him, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear shyly. Clark blushed and smiled back. He turned back to his locker to get the rest of his books,  Y/N looked at Lana and smiled while nodding, Lana understood what she meant and winked, giving her a look that said go get em' tiger. "I'll meet you in class." Lana hugged Y/N quickly and walked to her first class which was English. Y/N nodded, she then took a deep breath and started to make her way over to Clark. She adjusted her bag on her shoulder and tapped him on the back. Clark jumped, startled and turned around to see Y/N standing there looking up at him while smiling softly. 

"Hey, Clark. How are you today?" She questioned. Clark smiled and glanced at the floor before answering,

"Uh, yeah, yeah, I'm good thanks." He said, looking at her. "How are you?" He asked, gazing into her gorgeous E/C eyes. She took a another deep breath and asked,

"I'm great! um, would you, maybe, like to join me at the movies this Saturday?" She bit her lip anxiously and played with the ends of her hair shyly. Clark swore his breath got taken away, he was shocked really that his crush of 4 years was asking him out. He smiled and glanced down blushing. When he looked back up he saw her smiling a little at him, waiting for an answer.

"Yeah! I mean, yeah sure that'd be great. I'd love to." He smiled brightly, blushing red. She smiled back and then what shocked him even more was that she leaned up towards him and kissed his cheek lightly. She pulled away to see him wide eyed and face now a deep red color. She winked at him playfully,

"I'll see you later, Clark." She patted him on the shoulder and walked away just as the bell rang which meant first class was starting, leaving a blushing and love struck Clark Kent in the crowded hallway. He shook his head still smiling and closed his locker, adjusted his bag on his shoulder and made his way into the crowd of teenagers to go to his first class.

A/N: I'm sorry if it isn't that good, I tried :) I hope you enjoyed this oneshot!