[Turning You] On! Chapter 26

Start from the beginning

“Because when you saw him at the arcade a while ago you ignored him and didn’t seem to want anything to do with him and now yall seem like more than good friends.”

“What? What do you mean more than good friends?” I questioned pulling away from him and looking at him. “Do you think I’m doing something with him?” I asked before he could answer.

“That’s not what I meant Brielle, I’m just curious as to what changed.”

“We left off on a bad note and then he came and talked to me and we worked it out.”

“He’s the one that broke your heart….” He stated.

“Terry can we not talk about this.”  He looked at me for a while but didn’t say another word about it.

A while later Jace came to the table.”Where have you two been?” She asked.

“Busy,” I told him.

“Yea busy getting busy.”Jace added. I laughed.

“Whatever shutup,” I told him.

“Did Terry have you up against the headboard again?”

“Jace!” I shouted. Terry laughed next to me.

“That’s not funny Terry.”

“Yea it is,” He replied.

“No it’s not,”

“Lighten up Brielle,” Terry told me.

“I hate you,”

“That’s a lie, you love me,” He said kissing my lips. I smiled. I looked back towards Jace.

“Where’s Clary?” I asked him

“Well I kind of put it on her last night and she’s in a wheelchair until—“

“Jace!” I cut him off. “Where is she?”

“She went to the bathroom,” Terry and I laughed.

“Terry we need a guy’s night.”

“And Brielle we need a girl’s night.” I heard Clary say as she came up behind us.

“We can hit up the strip club,” Jace said.

“There’s a male strip club about an hour from here Brielle. There is also this club I want to go to. We can pretend to be single.” I died laughing.

“You know male strippers are gay right?” Jace asked her.

“No, they are just really sexy.” She retorted.

“It doesn’t matter, because neither one of us is going to the strip club,” Terry stated.

“What if I want a lap dance or strip-tease?” I asked him.

“That’s what you got me for,” I chuckled.

“Can we take your strip-tease to the bed?” I questioned.

“Anytime,” The bell rung signaling the end of lunch. I stood up from the table along with everyone else.

“Terry we will talk about this guy’s night out later.” Jace said.

“Alright man,” Terry replied laughing.

“If I can’t go to the strip club you can’t go,” I told him as we walked to class.

“You are the only stripper I need B,” I chuckled.

“So are you going to be my personal stripper tonight?” He asked

“Yea, but I charge a high fee, so come prepared with a bunch of ones.” He laughed.

“I will just make sure you come in limited clothing and will be prepared to take everything off.”

“I will definitely be ready.”

“Oh really?” He asked as he moved closer to me. He leaned down so that his lips brushed against my ear. “And be prepared to get fucked….hard!”  He whispered before walking into the class and leaving me behind to soak in his words. I chuckled to myself as I recovered and walked into the class sitting next to him. He winked at me with a cocky grin and turned towards the front. He was going to be in for a eye-opening ride whenever we decided to have this eventful night.