hαíkчuu

❝ U-um... I don't want to ask this of you, but could you set for me for a while...? ❞

————
Introduction
————

Name :
⤬ Luka Riki

Birthdate :
⤬ December 29th

Birthplace :
⤬ Laguna Beach California, USA

Age :
⤬ 18

Gender :
⤬ Male

Height :
⤬ 5'8"

Sexual Orientation :
⤬ Homosexual, Poly

Team :
⤬ Inarizaki

Position :
⤬ Wing spiker, Vice Captain

————
Appearance
————

Hair :
⤬ Light gray messy hair, several curls point out to look like animal ears

Eyes :
⤬ Icy blue

Skin tone :
⤬ Pale ivory

Body Type :
⤬ Rectangle

Tattoos :
⤬ None

Piercings :
⤬ None

Scars :
⤬ Scattered around his torso and around his hips

Clothing :
⤬ Not in school or volleyball uniform, he wears baggy hoodies and skinny jeans. Usually wears a scarf in any uniform to hide his face from others due to fear of being judged. Wears dark blue boots

Other :
⤬ Wears number 2 volleyball uniform

————

Personality :
⤬ Extremely shy and reserved, though when he's on the court he's focused and even a bit wild. Luka is scared of most human interaction and stutters more times than is probably normal. His comfort is on the court, knowing the people who care about him are cheering him on and boosting up his confidence.

Likes :
⤬ Quiet places, mochi, coffee, fluffy animals (specifically dogs and wolves.)

Dislikes :
⤬ Loud noises, being around a big crowd, talking to strangers, being the spotlight if its not on the court.

Love Interests :
⤬ Atsumu Miya and Shinsuke Kita

————
Other Info
————

⤬ Luka previously lived in America for his freshman and sophomore year of high school, going to a school who's mascot was a wolf. Their Volleyball team represented a wolf pack, and due to his stamina and strength he became the ace. They called him the "Gray Wolf" among the others.

⤬ However, when problems at home force him and his father out, he's taken back to his fathers home in Japan, leaving his trusted team behind.

⤬ After starting to go to Inarizaki high school for his second year, Luka had become deathly afraid of others and his self esteem depleted. He was afraid of joining the volleyball team knowing they had some highly skilled players.

⤬ Though, when he bumps into the infamous Atsumu Miya in the hallway after being pushed to the ground, it starts not only his rivalry between the first year, but the continuous building courage as the blonde picks on him more, calling him a dog because of his hair.

⤬ Finally, after Luka set Atsumu straight with a bold punch to his face, the taller grew a liking to the shyer one, stating that rather than a dog he was a wolf among the foxes. Atsumu invited (more like begged) him to join the team, saying he really liked his overall strength.

————