𝐵𝓊𝓃𝑔𝑜𝓊 𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓎 𝒟𝑜𝑔𝓈

❝ Come any closer and I will cut your dick off with the flick of my finger. ❞

————
Introduction
————

Name :
⤬ Ronin Akuma

Birthdate :
⤬ August 16

Birthplace :
⤬ Kobe, Japan

Age :
⤬ 18 (recruited by Chuuya)
⤬ 21 (current)

Gender :
⤬ Male

Height :
⤬ 5'9"

Sexual Orientation :
⤬ Bisexual (Demiromantic)

Occupation :
⤬ Port Mafia assassin

————
Appearance
————

Hair :
⤬ Golden brown

Eyes :
⤬ Light green

Skin tone :
⤬ Limestone

Body Type :
⤬ Trapezoid

Tattoos :
⤬ Unidentified spotted big cat in the center of his back

Piercings :
⤬ Two piercings on his right eyebrow

Scars :
⤬ Large slash that trails from his right upper stomach to his hip

Clothing :
⤬ Black leather jacket with a dark purple outline, black and blue tracksuit bottoms, black and white boots

————

Personality :
⤬ Can be quite calm and collected, however, can easily be ticked off and set over the edge, especially by a certain annoying man. Does his job when asked with no problems, and only tends to talk to a certain number of people as he isn't too keen on having very many friends.

Likes :
⤬ Chuuya Nakahara, strawberry boba, styled knives/swords, big cats, motorcycles.

Dislikes :
⤬ Osamu Dazai, largely crowded places, most people, bugs, having nothing to do/being stuck alone with his thoughts.

Love Interest :
⤬ Chuuya Nakahara

————
Ability
————

Sharpened Blade

⤬ Ronin is able to transform any part of his body into a sharp weapon, though it has to be as long as the chosen limb. As an assassin, he kills quickly, and usually only turns his fingers into sharp knives, or even his nails into scalpels. Not easily breakable on tough impact as to not break his actual bones.

————
Other Info
————

⤬ Before Ronin had joined the Port Mafia, he was an assassin traveling around Japan, given jobs and doing easy work for cash in order to maintain some sort of living.

⤬ Once Mori had heard word of this infamous lone assassin, he sends Chuuya to search for him and give him a job just to be sure these rumors are true. Weary at first being in the presence of a Port Mafia Executive, Ronin does as asked, only to end up joining the organization after the promise of making enough for a good living.

⤬ Ronin instantly becomes close to his ginger haired boss, both knowing a certain brunette man and having terrible experiences with said person. Although he denies it, these feelings can be seen as more than just friendly.

————