P: I don't know how to do that though

H: tell her how you feel

F: he can't do that, Samanthas talking to someone else.

P: oh yeah

F: WAIT, do you care? You didn't care when I told you before

P: I didn't care because you were talking about me.

F: what?

P: I'm the one who sent her notes. She's texting me. That's why I have my old phone on me

F: ... you weirdo! Tell her then! What are you waiting for?

P: A GOOD TIME

F: A GOOD TIME? YOU HAVE TWO WEEKS

P: YEAH I KNOW

F: THEN DO SOMETHING

H: I WANT TO YELL TOO

Both me and Faith stopped and looked at Hailey smiling... whatever.

F: all I'm saying is, you need to think of something quick before it's too late. She doesn't know she's talking to you, so use that to your advantage.

P: ...can we just not move?

F+H: NO

Dang it. I sighed and started to fiddle with my hands. What the hell am I going to do?

~1 week later, the morning~
~Samanthas POV~

IM IN BED RIGHT NOW AND I ALREADY KNOW TODAY IS A GOOD DAY. It just has to be because it has now been one full day since I have been off my period! Last week has been very chaotic for no reason.

Nothing really happened though. Since I was on my period, I didn't want to do anything instead of staying in bed. I texted the mystery dude a lot though.

Umm, oh I found out that Payton and his family is moving out next week. It's kind of sad because I'm going to miss them but I can't do nothing about it.

There's one other thing though. Payton has been acting really strange for some reason. Like he's more quiet. I know me and him don't really talk but he does, or at least did, talk to everyone else. I don't know what's wrong with him, but it's also not my business.

OH and Ruby or whatever her name is, still hasn't done shit. All she has done is eye me down during school.

I believe that's all that happened to me last week. I'm just glad that it's over. Now it's finally... Monday. Oh shit I need to get ready for school.

I quickly got out of bed and went into the bathroom. Usually Payton would be up and gone by now, but recently he's just been sleeping in.

Whatever. After I finished getting ready I was left in this

 After I finished getting ready I was left in this