Part 30

~Samanthas POV~

As soon as I got home, I said by to Quinton and then went inside. I went over to the kitchen and leaned on the counter to just chill on my phone. I was the only person home right now so it was kind of boring.

But then all of a sudden I heard the front door open and close and the sound of a little girls voice yelling

H: ITS FRIDAY!

Hailey ran into the kitchen excitedly as Payton walked upstairs.

H: SAMANTHA!

S: what up shorty

I placed my hand on her head and messed her hair up.

H: HEY

S: how was your day

H: it was good, how about you?

S: amazing

I smiled down at her as she took a second to study me.

H: normally you're never this happy. What happened today?

S: I can't just be happy that it's Friday?

H: hmm I guess so

S: you want anything to eat.

H: no thanks. I want to take a nap now. Bye bye!

S: bye

She walked away from me and immediately went up stairs. I don't know why but she's always so funny to me.

~Payton's POV~

I was just chilling on my phone in the room when Hailey barged in.

H: I know you did something

P: what are you talking about?

H: with Samantha. What did you do to her at school?

I threw my hands up in defense.

P: I didn't do anything mean, I swear!

H: that's why you wanted to leave early. You were playing something

Is she talking about my notes?

P: huh?

H: well whatever you are doing, keep doing it. Samantha is really happy right now.

She is?

P: ok

Hailey smiled before tiredly walking out. Woah, I didn't know that  Samanthas whole mood changed because of me... that's crazy. Unfortunately I can't give her another note till Monday though.

~Samanthas POV~

I FUCKING HATE HOMEWORK! Is it bad that I can't wait for tomorrow? Like I understand my homework and everything but I just don't want to do it myself.

Oh shit, I should really think on how I'm going to convince Derek on ditching tutoring me. And what should I wear? You know what, I'ma think about all of that tomorrow morning. I'll have time.

I picked up my bag and went upstairs to my room. Payton was already sitting on our bed while being on his phone, so I decided to sit on the other side.

As soon as I sat down, I immediately started to dig through my bag for the notes. Once I found them, I pulled it out and started to read them over. I don't know, it just makes me happy.

~Payton's POV~

Samantha was moving quite a lot behind me so I decided to slightly look over. She's reading my notes over again. God she's so cute.