Part 27

~Payton's POV~

As soon as I closed my eyes, I fell asleep. But I ended up slowly waking up an hour later. What the fuck happened? It's still dark out.

I tried to stretch but it didn't work. It felt like my limbs were tired to a... chair? I slowly look down and...

P: WHAT THE FUCK

I was actually tied to a fucking chair! I couldn't move my legs nor my arms. I tried so hard to get out of this but it was seriously impossible.

P: UGH!

I looked around and noticed I was still in Samanthas room. What the fuck is going on? I started to aggressively tug my wrist to hopefully free them but that only caused more pain.

P: WHO THE HELL-

?: calm down pretty boy

HUH?

P: Samantha?

S: mhm

I couldn't see her. Her voice was coming from behind me but right I'm facing a draw. She walked in front of me and placed her hands on my knees and leaned down so we were face to face.

S: hi!

P: did you tie me?

S: I sure did

P: untie me then

S: I don't think so

I'm so confused. WHY THE FUCK AM I EVEN IN THE SITUATION!

P: why not?

S: because I want to have a little bit of fun

P: fun? What the hell are you talking about? Untie me now!

S: don't you want to see what I'm going to do to you first?

...WHAT?

P: I have no clue what you're talking about

S: you know I see you right? I see you stare at me in the halls. I see you glance down at me when you're diving. I see how you get angry when I talk to Quinton. I see it all Payton.

...shit

P: that's insane

S: oh really?

P: yes.

She leaned off of me and leaned her body against the drawer while crossing her arms.

S: guess I got the wrong guy, but that doesn't change anything. You know I'm still angry at you.

P: I can tell. What? Did you tie me up so you can hit me or something?

S: something like that

P: then go ahead. If that's what you want yo do, then hit me.

Samantha laughed

S: it's not going to end that easily

P: Samantha what the fuck do you want from me. I'm tired, physically and mentally.

I'm starting to get angry