Part 37

~Samanthas POV~

UGH! DID I SERIOUSLY JUST KISS PAYTON ON THE CHEEK. WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING. HE DIDN'T EVEN REACT. HE PROBABLY THOUGHT IT WAS WEIRD.

You know what, I'm not going to go home for a little while. I'm just going to keep walking until my legs hurt. I don't feel like going back home right now.

After walking for a good 30 minutes, I ended up at a park. I actually never been to this one before. It's a really nice one.

Wait I've been living here for years now. How come I've never seen this before? I started to look around and that's when it hit me.

I'm in a rich neighborhood. DAMN, this place is nice. Anyways, I walked over to the garden and sat down on one of the benches. I just took this time to just relax with nothing in my mind-

OH MY GOD, I FORGOT I TEXTED THAT BOY. DID HE TEXT ME BACK?

I quickly pulled my phone out of my pocket and checked my messages. He did text me back.

Cute boy

S: good morning. Sorry I feel asleep last night.

?: it's fine. I knew you were tired anyways. What are you doing right now?

S: I'm at this cool park I found

?: you're at a park at 8am?

S: yeah. I know it's weird but I just wanted to be alone for a bit

?: do you want me to stop texting you then?

S: no, I want to talk to you. How is your day going so far.
-

We kept texting for almost 3 hours. Unfortunately I had to tell him that I'll text him later because I'm at 10%. I don't know why but every time I talk to him, my desire to know who he is gets higher. OH, and he told me a few things about himself.

He seems really interesting but also really familiar at the same time. Weird isn't it.

I wanted to think more about that but I unfortunately got taken out of my thoughts when I random girl walked up to me. She just stood there starring at me for a good minute. What the hell is going on.

S: may I help you?

?: you don't know who I am?

S: am I supposed to

?: BITCH! I'm that girl you told to punch Payton!

Oh she is...

S: ah yes, I remember now. How you doing Ruby?

?: Ruby? My names not fucking Ruby. Are you serious?

I shrugged

S: never cared enough to actually learn your name. But that's besides the point Ruby. What do you want

?: my name is- you know what? Never mind

S: why are still talking to me?

?: well I've been tracking you down to tell you something but now I forgot.

She put her hand on her chin and started to think... WAIT WHAT DOES SHE MEAN BY SHE WAS TRACKING ME?

?: oh I remember now... YOURE A LITTLE BITCH, DO YOU KNOW THAT?

HUH? How the fuck can someone switch up that fast

S: what the hell are you talking about.

?: YOUR STUPID PLAN DIDNT FUCKING WORK. PAYTON HASNT CALLED ME, TEXTED ME, OR EVEN TALK TO ME AT SCHOOL. YOU ACTUALLY SUCK AT GIVING ADVICE.