Chapter 11

I snap my eyes close as I start to free fell for the third time tonight. "Urg!" I grunt, when I landed on something hard.

Slowly opening my eyes, I find myself hugging tightly onto Julius neck, where it meets his shoulders. My eyes could barely stand the cold night air that slapped at my face. My tears never touched my cheeks. Just flew right out my eye and into the wind.

Looking over the side of Julius neck the ground was moving impossibly fast. So fast that I couldn't even make out the trees. Everything was just a dark burr of colors. I gripped onto Julius tightly, which only end up hurting me. My finger tips felt as if I was rubbing them against rough rocks.

Even though we were flying fast the flight was smooth. The only indication that we was moving was the wind hitting my face and the whistle of Julius wings cutting through the air.

A big yarned escape my mouth before i had the change o catch it. I was physically and mentally tired. I could no longer fight sleep. The day events was finally catching up with me.
The air was cold and very strong but somehow i was able to lay flat with little effort. The heat coming off of Julius kept me warm. My eye lids slowly close with the wind as my lullaby.

I groan at the annoying bird that kept chirping loudly near me. Groaning again at the thought of having to get up for school.

Weird thing is I don't remember coming home last night. Moving my hand around to try and feel for my soft bed but only to feel wet grass.

Snapping my eyes open finally remembering that I had fell asleep on Julius back.

I look around me to that I was laying in between the front of his legs. With his head and tail curled around us. I barely was able to see anything over him. Trying to stand up, I receive a warning growl from him.