Chapter 8

I was having a dreamless sleep, when a wave of heat hits my face. Goaning I turn away from the heat.

"Wake up" a deep voice tells me while nudging my shoulder. "No" I whine.

There was a low growl, then something moved from around me and I found myself once again felling onto my back. Snapping my eyes open. I scream at the top of my lungs at the pair of large silver eyes staring back at me.
I couldn't believe my eyes.

The white dragon laid in front of me in all its glory.

I'm not screaming out of fear but from surprise and shock. There's no such thing as a white dragon. But here it is standing right in front of me. 

The dragon growls at me. I think it was a warning but I still just kept screaming. Maybe ill wake up. It's eyes narrow at me, then it roared loudly, right in my face.

I was able to see all of its Sharp rolls of teeth and fangs.

"Are you two done yet?" I stop Screaming to turn my head to the voice. All four witches are standing a little over a 100 feet away from us. Huffing the same time the dragon does. Only difference is smoke came out of his nose.

"How is this possible? White dragons are not real" I pace back and forth, running my hand throw my hair. "Calm down Portia, this dragon is as real as they come and he's your Sync."

"My Sync" I whisper in disbelief.

"Yes child, your Sync. He's been waiting a very long time to be with you...again" The Polar wolf tells me slowly. I notice that all of the witches was still keeping they're distance away from me. "I'm so confuse, please tell me what's going on" I pleased.

I rub my temples, I can feel a headache coming on.

"You two have met before but a very long time ago. You were two years old and your Sync was a couple months old-"

"Wait, I couldn't have been two and have a Sync. Not only that but a Sync would be a couple days when a riders get them"

"That would be true for normal riders and Syncs but not for a royal rider and a royal Syncs" I was shocked and a bit confused, what does royals have to do with this?

"I know your confused but let me finish before you start to ask questions." I nod my head for her to continue.