Chaper 6

Chapter 6

Leaning against a tree with my eyes close, trying to catch my breath before I had to begin to search for my ID.

"It's about time you showed up" my eyes snap open.

What are they still doing here? They should have lifted by now. "Um, I'm lookin-"

"We know why your here child" the witch with the golden coat said. The one who was holding the bag for the Marwari tigers. "We just had to make sure, you are who we think you are" The Griffin witch said whole handing me my ID.

I look at them confused. "And who do you think I am?"

"Not think. Know. But all in do time." the Polar wolf witch tells me, waving her hand dismissing my question.

"She's her and he know she lives now" the witches starts conversing, like I wasn't standing 5 feet away from them. "He won't rest, until he have her-" "Who is this he? Who are y'all talking about?" I cut into their conversation. But once again I am ignored.

"But he's dangerous, unstable and let's not forget unpredictable. They been apart for too long. He's to powerful for her to handle."

"Silent sisters, your all speaking nonsense. It's not yours nor my right to keep them apart. He's no longer our problem to deal with but hers" The scary dragon witch finally spoke. Her voice was deep but still feminine.

I just stood there getting frustrated by the second.

"Stop ignoring me" I demand.

That seem to snap them out of there little trance that made them pay me attention. I thought sarcastically. "All will be discuss, when you come back at 10:00 tonight."

"But-"

They all just disappeared before I can finish my sentence.

.....

I was five hours late to school.

But didnt get to class until another hour because my principle Mr.Atoms had gave me a hour long lecture, about how important it is to be on time.

I was able to make it to my last period class, which was battle training.

I'm not going to lie and say I whip butt because I don't. I suck in battle training but I am good at is taking a hit. Whether it's from a boy or girl.

I would stay standing until the very end, no matter how badly I'm losing or how much pain I'm in. I would stand until my legs couldn't hold my body weight.

I'm sure that's the only reason why I'm passing this class.

......