📓TVD Imagines #1 - Matt Donovan {Requested}📓

*A/n* - This imagine was requested by Cash11133

Thanks for requesting and I hope that you enjoy!

*** Female Readers***

You had arrived in Mystic Falls after a long journey. It was a town that you had meaning to visit for the longest time but had never gotten around to it until now. Your best friend had moved into the town to start a new job at the local high school and you had decided to come and visit her.

The only problem was that you didn't know your way around the town and had no idea where you were going. She had told you to meet her at the Grille and had sent you instructions on how to get there but they weren't entirely clear. 

"Are you okay there?" You heard someone ask you. You turned around to see a police officer stood there smiling at you. "Yeah, I'm just a bit lost." You admitted, looking at the instructions on your phone. "Anything I can help with?" The officer asked.

"Do you know how I get to the Grille from here?" You asked, hopefully. The officer simply smiled at you. "I'm going that way, I'll take you there." Together you started walking down the street. "You're not from around here, are you?" The officer said, smiling at you. 

"No." You replied, laughing. "I'm visiting my best friend. You'd think for a small town I'd be able to find my way around."

"It's okay. Surprisingly, a lot of people struggle." He admitted. The two of you continued to walk for a while before you turned a corner and you saw a sign for the Grille. "Here you are." He smiled. 

"Thank you very much, Officer-" You stopped realising that you didn't know his name. 

"Matt." He told you.  You held out your hand he shook it, telling him your name in reply.

"Well, thanks again." You smiled, as you started to part ways. 

"Wait!" You turned around to see Matt still stood there. "When do you leave Mystic Falls? I'd love to take you out for dinner before you do."

"I'd like that."