Imagine #16 ~ Damon Salvatore

Contains smut 

{Dream}

 You were staying at the Salvatore house, with Damon. The two of you had been reading up on the ascendant and look for a way to get Bonnie out of the prison world that was set up for Kai for his coven. You and Damon had stayed up so late searching for a way to free Bonnie that he let you stay the night in one of the spare bedrooms. It was 4 am when you finally went to bed. As soon as your head hit the pillow you were fast asleep but the dream was far from slow and peaceful; 

The door to Damon's  bedroom flew open. You were in his arms, wrapping yourself around his body. He slammed the door behind him and pushed you up against the wall. He was kissing you and you were running your fingers through his slick black hair. "Damon..." You whispered as he moved the two of you over to the bed, throwing you down and climbing on top of you.  He moaned as he kissed your neck, love bites were left all along your collarbone. "(Y/n), baby..." He whispered. His voice sent shivers running through your spine as he kissed your lips.  The two of you quickly began to remove each others clothes. As he moved you towards him, you kissed his neck as his fingers danced along your body. 

Heat was rising between the two of you. Neither of you could help but moan as you kissed and removed what was left of clothing on each other. "Damon..." You whispered once again. "Please." You begged him as you lay beneath him. "Anything for you babe." He smirked as he placed himself at your entrance. "Ready?" He asked as he moved a strand of hair out of your face.

 He placed himself in side of you. You moaned out in unison with Damon as satisfaction and pleasure surged through your body. Each moan from the both of you grew louder and louder from every movement. You felt yourself reach your breaking point. Damon landed on top of you, " (Y/n)..." He started as he rested his head on your chest. "I love you." You kissed the top of his head. "I love you too." You told him. 

You shot up in bed; you were gasping and sweating. You had just had a sex dream about Damon Salvatore. Before you could thinking anymore about it, you heard a voice from the corner of the room. "Did you have the same dream too?" He asked, switching on the light. He was topless, his abs were on show and he was wearing tracksuit bottoms. You pulled the covers up closer to your body. You were wearing one of Damon's shirts. "Oh please. There's no need to cover up. We've already seen each other naked." He winked at you. You jumped out of bed and ran towards him. "Right! That's it! Get out!" You began pushing him out of the room, you were both laughing before you stopped and looked at him. There was silence before his lips came crashing down on yours before your bodies crashed down onto the bed.