Imagine #17 - Ian Somerhalder

{Finding out - Part 2}

"I'm going to be a mother." You said to yourself. You had never been as happy as you were now and you knew that Ian was going to be just as happy with the news as you were. You opened the door of your bathroom and ran into the bedroom. "Ian!" You said, running into the room. "Ian!" You had the test hidden behind your back and he climbed out of bed as you stood in front of him.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked you, worried. You smiled at him as his held onto you.    "I have something to tell you." You told him. "Actually, maybe it's better if I show you." You pulled the test out from behind your back and handed it to him. He took it and looked at what he was holding, before looking at you and looking back at the test. "You're pregnant?" He asked you. You nodded as he looked at the test once more in disbelief. "We're having a baby?"

There was a few moments of silence and you desperately wanted him to say something, to tell you how he was feeling. He took a step closer to you and threw his arms around you. "Babe! This is amazing!" He said as he placed his hand on your stomach. "We're having a baby. I can't believe it."

"Me neither." You told him. "But this is real, this is happening! We're going to have our family." He smiled, his hand still placed on your stomach. "I can't wait. I'm so happy. I love you babe." He said, kissing you. "I love you too." You knew that Ian was going to be an amazing father.