"but you're affected by my presence. You even wrote a song for me." he said cooly.

My eyes widened because I thought he hasn't figured it out but he did! You're so embarrassing, Eunbi.

"It's not for you!" I denied and was the remaining plates.

"really? Then it's for moonbin?" he raised a brow again.

"maybe." I shrugged

I almost drop the plate when he went behind me and caged me in his arms. He leaned closer to the side of my head, now, I can feel his warm breathe.

"w-what are you doing?" shit. Why did I stutter?

"helping you wash." he replied normally and get the plate to wash it without leaving from behind.

"you can wash without hugging me, jerk."

"I'm more comfortable this way. I want us to be close like this."

I closed my eyes when I shivered because of his breathe. Thankfully, we finished washing in that position. I was about to walked out from his arms when he cornered me again. This time, his arms was closer to each other giving me less space.

" seriously?" I tried to sound serious but I'm really nervous. Maybe he can feel my heart beat because of how hard it is beating.

"let's date" he said. He's not even waiting for me to say yes.

"let's date or I'll kiss you until you say yes?" he asked while staring through my soul.

My eyes turned into slits. "are you blackmailing me, Mr. Jeon?"

He leaned more closer to me. "I like you so much so I don't have a choice but to blackmail you. So?"

I shook my head but I got surprised by his next move. He held my waist with his hand, pushing me to lean on the sink.

His eyes stared at me, down to my lips. I froze at my place when he leaned closer to my face, I can feel is breathing.

" fine! fine!" I pushed his chest away from me but he didn't move. Atleast he stopped. Oh my God, my knees are like jellies.

"what fine?" he assured

"fine, let's date." I rolled my eyes but he didn't move away.

"tss. I want the kiss more. But I can kiss you because we're dating now." he smirked and walked away.

I exhaled a large amount of air and held my chest. Did I even breathe?

After making myself relaxed, I went to the veranda we're all of them were sitting. I rolled my eyes when I saw jungkook staring at me, smirking.

"I wanna talk to you guys about something. He spoke as I sit down beside yerin.

" what is it? Don't tell me you're dating Eunbi now? "moonbin smiled from ear to ear while pointing at me.

" then I won't. "jungkook said while smirking.

The girls jaw dropped while the boys high fived jungkook. So they knew all along that jungkook likes me? Because if they don't, they're all asking questions to jungkook now. Even moonbin is happy that we're dating. He's actually protective when im around boys but he let his guard down when it's jungkook. He's even pushing me to him.

"finally. Someone likes our Eunbi." moonbin muttered that gain a punch from me.

If I don't know his feelings towards me, I can tell that he's not really happy. But he sees me as his sister, and I see him as my brother. So I can tell that his happiness is really genuine.