Extra:Ending:Shinobu

Y/n panted heavily as she carried the large box Shinobu just ordered her to do. The bow was so heavy that her fingers stinged at how it dug through her skin. "Ah Geez!" Y/n hissed, finally placing the box down, finally getting annoyed at it's weight.

"What the hell is in these anyway?!" She shouts, bending down and forcing one of it's flaps to the side. Y/n stops in her tracks once a foul smell wafted out the small hole.

The H/c haired girl stumbles back as it was not only the smell. But a face of someone gets into view, their eye were dull with a blood splattered on their cheek.

A kakushi sees her and immediately heads on over. "Hey! Are you alright- eek!" She shrieked, seeing the glimpse of a face in the box.

Gulping, Y/n swallowed her fear and slowly opened the box. As she did, they gasp in horror as a body of male kakushi, still in his uniform was squeezed into the box. His position could make anyone gag as the positioning of his limbs are not the usual. It looked like he was just stuffed in there.

"Y-you!" The kakushi from behind her shouts, grabbing her collar aggressively before pointing at the box. "D-did you do this!?" She screamed.

"W-what!? I just got an order from Shinobu-sama to throw it out! I didn't know there was a body there!" Y/n exclaims, panic arose from her heart, knowing that Shinobu maybe the one who killed him.

~~~

"Ara?~ I didn't call for any kakushi earlier though?~" Shinobu says, smiling at the kakushis.

Y/n's mouth went wide, the kakushis then turned to her.

"Eh? Shinobu-sama didn't call for a kakushi!" One says angrily glaring at her.

"W-what!? That's not true! She-

"What? Lie?! Shinobu-sama wouldn't lie to us, especially in this situation!" Another one shouts. "You're the one who's lying!"

Y/n gulped, she could feel it all going downhill, her stomach churned as the attention and hateful gaze were all on her. Her hands trembled, clutching her uniform. "B-but I'm telling you! I'm not! Why would I kill someone-

"Oh my, kill? What is the meaning of this anyway?" Shinobu asks, cutting her off abruptly. Her tone was serious and stern as she stared at the kakushi's.

"Someone saw her carrying a box earlier, a kakushi's body was in it" one explained to the hashira.

"His body was so bruised that it's so hard to look at!" A kakushi sobbed, the kakushi being the one who first saw the body with Y/n.

Shinobu gasps, covering her mouth before turning to Y/n. "Send her away to the dungeon, I'll personally be the one to judge her" Shinobu tells them.

The kakushis immediately grabs hold of Y/n's arms and began dragging her away. Y/n struggles against their grasp, panicking. "S-stop it! I swear I didn't! Shinobu's lying!" She screams, her voice croaked as she did.

"Stop struggling!" One of the kakushis shout.

Just before they completely dragged her out the door, Y/n turned her head to Shinobu and what she saw made her pale.

"See you later, Y/n-san"