...

Both Zenitsu and Tanjiro could feel something wrong as the usual beat of Shinobu changes. It was only a split second but they saw her tense up at the question.

Both of them gulped as Shinobu turned to them with a different smile.

"Why do you ask, Tanjiro-kun, Zenitsu-kun?~"

Tanjiro gulped, "It's just that both Zenitsu and Inosuke kept seeing her. They said she always passed by here" he says, nervously.

Shinobu looks in thought, "huh? But I never saw her come in the estate..."

"Tell me, is it everyday?" She asks, walking at the edge of Tanjiro's bed, smiling so sweetly yet sickly at him.

"Shinobu-san's letting out a hostile scent. Does she know the Kakushi then?" He thoughts, gripping the bed covers underneath the blanket.

Zenitsu notices the boy not answering, "Yes! She visits everyday. She just passes by though" he says.

Shinobu held her annoyance in. She felt embarrassed on how she couldn't even sense her beloved's aura just wavering in her own estate.

"Is that So... where did she go now?" She asks.

Zenitsu points to where Y/n passed through

Meanwhile

Y/n left Nezuko's room in a hurry. She felt the butterfly pillar's aura near.

Gulping, she quickly slipped out the estate, not wanting to bump into the woman.

"God dammit! I fucking stayed too long there!" She whispered to herself as she ran away.

Y/n then pouts, "It's not my fault Nezuko's too cute!"

Turning around the corner she bumped into a chest.

"Oof!" She exclaims as she back away and rubbed her stinging face.

Looking up, she silently breathed a sigh of relief.

"Good thing it's just Uzui! Praise the heavens!... but wait... if Tengen's here... then--

"Hello Hira!" Rengoku greets happily at the female from Uzui's back.

Y/N's blood ran cold.

"...then that's fucking flame bastard is here too!! Why?!?!"

Out of all yandere's she encountered, Rengoku was the one Hira feared the most... well according to her memories that is.

"Ok Y/n... you can do this! Stay calm and--

"Why do you look so disheveled, Hira?" The sound hashira asks suddenly, seeing her poking out of her hat and mask.

"Well fuck"

Y/n tried calling her erratic breathing and slipped her protruding hair back in her uniform, wiping her sweating face on the way.

Coughing under her mask, "Oh... about that... I was hurrying to my next schedule. Something came up at the last task and got late" she lied.

Good thing she was a master of deceit back in her world and learned to be calm when lying. Even looking someone right in the eye as she spouted bullsh-- nonsense.

Despite that, it cannot fool Tengen's good hearing. But seeing as he did not care enough, he let it slide, "Oh, ok then. Me and fir-- flame boy here will be going on a mission. Bye!" He quickly stated and walked passed her.

Y/n mentally stared at his retreating back. But gulpedknowing Rengoku was still beside her.

"C'mon c'mon!! Say your gonna leave! Say your gonn--

"Oh! Wait for me Tengen!" Rengoku exclaims as he ran to catch up to the male.

Y/n breathed a sigh of relief and went to go to her other destin--

Bump

"Fuck"

"Oh... hello Hira-san... didn't know you were there" Muichiro blandly says as his dull eyes stared at her.

"A-ah! Muichiro-sama!" She exclaims nervously... like what the normal Hira does.

"What were you doing in the middle of the way?" He asks.

Y/n blushed and was beginning to be thankful for having a mask in kakushi uniform.

"O-oh... I bumped into Tengen-sama and Kyojuro-sama earlier... and it seems that I was in a daze" she excused, biting her lip and wished that he'd just go bored and leave her be.

Though after she said the excuse, she could feel bloodlust spring out of him.

"Oh yeah... they're all competing..." she thought.

"I should've just left the part where I bumped to the other two!! Fuck!" She yelled in her mind.

"H-how about you Muichiro-sama? Where w-will you be heading?" Y/n asks.

"I got a mission from Oyakata-sama" he replied straight

"Is that So... well... be careful then!" She smiled at him softly.

Y/n could remember her little brother when looking at the dull eyed boy.

She could see a small blush set on his face as his dull eyes began to slightly shine.

Bowing to him, "Sorry Muichiro-sama but I have to go now"

Muichiro got out of his train of thoughts and nodded, "Ok then" he says and walked past her.

As his back faced her, she breathed a sigh of relief. She could feel herself cry mentally just because of what's happening.

Walking away, she stretched her back.

"I should probably charge on Goto later"

_______
_______

At the dorm of the kakushi's, you may not hear it but you could hear someone crying at room 104.

The cries of a girl and a low whispers of a boy.

Tears dropped to the futon Goto occupied, in his arms is an albino female.

A mask still present on their faces despite being on rest time and in their pyjamas.

Goto was embracing the girl as she whimpered and cried on his chest. Her hair in disarray as she hugged him tighter, wanting to feel warmth.

The male stroked her hair as she sobbed, he too doesn't know what to do. All he he could do was whisper sweet nothings to her ear as she wept.

He could feel his heart throb in pain and pity. If only he could do anything...

"I-I can't do this! I'm t-too s-scared!"

"I w-wanna go back home!"

"I should've n-never wished f-for this!"

"I w-want mama!"

"I-I miss e-everyone!"

"I want t-to go b-back!"

It was all the words Goto could recall from all the nights they spent, with her crying and him calming her.

He could feel her body tremble from fear as she ranted on and on.

All he could do was stroke her hair and lend a shoulder for her to lean on.