Blush

Y/n's eyes widened and her blood runs cold. She didn't know the Kakushi's here were so informative. They knew she was being odd and different by just gazing off while working.

"SHIT!! So not only I have to worry about them! Also the Kakushi's too!! What fucking luck!!" She screamed helplessly on her head. Her mini self sulking into the corner.

The water pillar stared at her waiting for her explanation. His eyes staring at her violet one's.
"So?"He says.

Y/n twitched in annoyance but hid it. After all, 'Hira' was known for her kind and timid behaviour...The exact opposite of Y/n.

And also, despite taking drama and acting class in the past. Her acting skills were not average. Meaning, it's ape shit.

Starting with the twirling of her fingers and moving side by side. Her eyes not direct at him...The common signs of a fucking timid shy girl.
"U-umm...I had a-a bad dream... It kept repeating and repeating every night..." She stuttered. Her brain screaming for her to stop the embarrassment she called 'acting'.

Giyu stared at her, contemplating if it was true...though...He loves her...He believes he with all his might...

"Buy my lie my baby!! Buy it!!" She panicked in her head, thankful for her mask to cover her biting her bottom lip.

Once Y/n sees his eyes soften he smiled, victorious. "Fuck yes!!"

He raises his hand and lays it on her head

He raises his hand and lays it on her head. Being a fan of Giyu, she immediately leaned to his touch. Am action Hira dreaded to do.

He blushes profiously and takes his hand back, startling her.
"Why'd you pull back?" She asked confused.

Giyu covers his face with his other hand, his face red as blood. Avoiding her eyes, he turned away.
"U-um I-I hm y-you see u-umm" he stuttered, embarrassed.

"Why did he-- fuck!!! My instincts pulled over!!! Fuck! Hira never did that!!" She screamed yet again in her head.

Her pride about how she could control them was dwindling down after the continuous fails of hers.

She stared at the blushing Giyu.
"It's nice to see him flustered all over though" she thought, mischievously.

Regaining his composure, he turned to her again. "I-I have to g-go Hira" he stuttered before quickly walking away. His small blush spreading more and more. His ears turning pink.

She chuckles and walks away.

Her soft steps echoed on the wooden floors that connected the Ubuyashiki house and the other estates. Her mask swayed side by side at each step. Her eyes staring infront of her, alone in her tours as she carried a stack of cloths.

"Huh, it's been days and I only saw Giyu and Gyomei...I wonder when--

"Hira?!"

Y/n turned around to see the flame haired hashira. Her blood runs cold in instinct. The stories she had read about Rengoku being yandere sent a chill up her spine. It was also how Hira's body responds once she sees this particular demon slayer.

"I should've kept my thoughts shut about the others..." She thought, defeated.

"Good afternoon, K-Kyojuro-sama. What d-did do you need?"she stammered. Using her acting to act like how Hira does to the flame hashira.

He chuckles
"Haha! Did you forget your promise already?" He laughs, a never ending smile on his face.

"Promise?! Why the heck did Hira make a promise to one of the guys she's scared of?! Is that why she tried to kill herself?!"She wondered , panicking. Searching her way through the girl's memories, she sees the promise and suddenly wanted to drag Hira from the heaven and kill her again.

"What fucking kind of promise is this Hira?! Are you serious?!"

/////////////__////////// in the memory

Hira stood behind the kitchen sink. Her hands wet as she had just cleaned plates earlier. Grabbing a towel, she dries her pale fingers off.

"Hira ! Found you!" Rengoku exclaimed happily as he stood by the sliding door.

Hira gulped fearfully but punches through. Bowing respectfully she asked."Good evening Kyojuro-sama. What do you need?"

"Don't be like that Hira! You know that I'd rather have you call me by my name!" He smiled as he walked to her, his cape flowing behind him.

"But you get crazy whenever I do that.."the girl thought. "...Rengoku...sama..." She mumbled

Rengoku smiles and claps his hands. "Good!"

Hira glanced to the side, setting the towel aside."s-so...What did you come here for, Rengoku-sama?" She timidly asks.

He hums and looks to the side,a smile on his face. "If you didn't know...I won't be back for a while" he states. Hira nods, unsure on what it meant.

The hashira then leaned in close. His face beside her ear.

"And that means...I'll miss you...very...very...much" his voice turned dark, a sly smirk on his face.

Hira shivered in fear. Gulping, she forced a reply. "I-is that s-so..."

Rengoku chuckled darkly and turned his head to her. His gold with red striked eyes glanced at her."hmm, and I want a...a kiss when I come back...is that alright?" He asked

Hira nods, making Rengoku chuckle and lean away. "I look forward to that kiss then"

///////////////////=;;;;;;;;;end of memory

Y/n stared ar the fiery haired slayer infront of her. She could see a small blush adorn the corners of his smile.

She held back a sigh "W-where do y-you want the k-kiss—

"Here"

Y/n freezed

Kyojuro had pointed at his lips

Kyojuro had pointed at his lips. And based on Hira's memories, her first kiss was already given so it wasn't a big deal.

"Fuck this is embarrassing. I haven't kiss anyone yet. Hira, yes but me no" Y/n thought. It's her first kiss.

Rengoku realizes her awkward sense and chuckled, flustered. "U-mm you don't have to l-lift your mask up... if you don't want t-to.." he stuttered.

Y/n nod, feeling confidence back her up,"its a covered kiss. So it isn't my first kiss stolen" she thought.

Not shy anymore, she stepped ahead and kissed his lips with a piece of cloth in the middle. A blush was in her face yet it wasn't enough to make her embarrassed.

Rengoku exploded and held a crooked smile, not knowing what to say, Rengoku. Exe has stopped working.

She bows to him." If you may excuse me, Rengoku-sama" she stated before walking away towards the Ubuyashiki estate.

Rengoku nodded and lift his hands to his lips. Flustered and embarrassed. His face red as tomato making Y/n giggle when she was far away.