Unknown pt1

Ever since Y/n got her looks back, she didn't dare question on how it happened. The mere look at her face makes her relaxed, knowing she wouldn't have to pretend anymore.

But after that, it seems that her situation got worse.

++++

"Ah Geez..." Y/n thought, her hands gripped the broom tightly. "Why the heck is he glaring at me?!" She added, not daring to peek at Goto.

Ever since Goto woke at a face he hadn't seen before, he panicked and immediately asked who she was

Ever since Goto woke at a face he hadn't seen before, he panicked and immediately asked who she was. Of course, being a girl with acting lesson... her shitty lie was surprising and dumb. But of course, it works. It always works.

The only thing was, she couldn't show him or even tell her own name to him. If she ever were to tell him or the others that her name is the name as Hira's supposedly new name, she'd get screwed on spot.

"G-Goto-san, did you need something?" Y/n asks the boy who in turn looked away and continued wiping the table.

"It's nothing, I though there was a bug stuck on your uniform" he grumbles, now ignoring her after.

She let out a small forced laugh. "H-ha... is that so? O-ok then" Y/n says and turned back to her chore. "What a lie" she thought.

The mere fact that he hadn't seen her before and doesn't even know her name was really giving him suspicious vibes. Especially know that no one has seen Hira and she was magically in the corps without anyone knowing her.

Sighing, Y/n shook her head and continued sweeping across the hall. She was also managing to avoid the hashira's. One thing she lead ed after Hira's disappearance was that they somewhat get wary of her, even glaring at her from time to time.

"They all think I have something to do with their precious Hira's disappearance. . . But I don't!!" Y/n thought, her patience running on thin thread. It was getting annoying that she had to be on-guard despite not even being Hira anymore.

And this is where she unknowingly changed her opinions. Sure, she loves the characters on the anime, even leading her 'husbandos and waifus' but now, after experiencing their fiery love and stalking at Hira, either from first-hand or a bystander's point of view, she grew annoyed at them.

"Ha... this is making my social anxiety worse..." She says in her head, drooping down like a bunny. The glares were really uncomfortable at her end.

"F/n, can you please bring this to the Ubuyashiki estate?" A kakushi female says, walking towards her with a paper in hand. "The paper needs to be sent ASAP" she adds.

"Oh, ok" Y/n replies, grabbing the paper out of the girl's hand and turning away.

"Oh, Y/n?" The girl suddenly calls out, catching her attention once again.

"What?" Y/n asks, turning her head to the Kakushi's direction.

As if her world stopped once she heard the words that slipped out of the kakushi's lips.

"They're having a meeting there, so be quick to get in and out" the kakushi female add and turned away. "That's about it, goodluck" she tells her as she walked away.

"What... the... FUCK?!"