Personality

As she and Goto got to the location where the crows lead them, she silently squealed in delight.

She could see Nezuko towering over Tanjiro's unconscious body.

Removing her grip on Goto, she immediately went to them.

"H-hello!" She greeted nervously. Excitement rushed through her veins as the one and only Nezuko and Tanjiro was infront of her.

"Mmpf" Nezuko said back, nodding at the same time.

Y/n blushed at the adorable girl, her eyes sparkling in amazement. "FUUUUUCK!! Why do you have to be so gaddamn adorbs?!?!" She thought to herself.

It took a lot of will power not to smother the child with kisses. "Look at those chubby cheeks!! Eek! So cuuute!" The albino girl thought before calming herself down.

"My name's Hira and this is Goto" she introduced as she pointed to herself and Goto.

Nezuko nods in understanding making the violet eyed girl smile. "We are from the demon slaying corps. We are here to bring you both to the headquarters. Would you cooperate with us?" She asked Nezuko softly. Not wanting to startle the smol demoness.

She could see Nezuko glance at Tanjiro, "Don't worry, we'll take care of your brother!" Y/n reassured her.

Nezuko nods before stepping aside. Y/n turned to Goto, "lets go Goto" she tells him.

Goto nods and quickly operates a first aid on the young boy. He spread medicine and bandages over his wounds, they could hear him groan in pain.

As Goto finished dressing Tanjiro, she turned to Nezuko and lands her, her hand.

"Hira! What are you doing?! Put her in her box--

Y/n glared at him before pouting, "Fine" she pouts.

She just remembered that they'd get to them around dawn.

Holding Nezuko's soft hands, she leads her to the box. "Here you go. Get in first ok? The sun's about to come up" Y/n informs her before patting her head.

"Mmmph mmph" Nezuko says before entering the box and closing the door once she fully got in.

Y/n taps the box before carefully putting it on her back. "Oh holy fuck! She sighs much lights than I thought!" She thoughts, though relieved at the small weight.

"Let's go Goto!~" She cheers before walking ahead.

Goto sighs and walked beside her, Tanjiro in tow.

€€€€€€€€€€€ LATER

Y/n stood by Goto just beside the usual place of the annual meetings.

She placed Nezuko on the pebbled ground and waited for the scene to start. Y/n could feel the other hashira's eyes on her.

It was as if it scanned her up and down. It was creeping her the hell out. "Geez! Take a picture, it'll last longer" she huffed, crossing her arms.

Despite the hashira's like it or not, the Hira they once knew had changed. It was as if there was another person.

"Even her likes and dislikes are different" Giyu thought, staring at Hira from the corner of his eye.

"Her actions changed too" Shinobu thoughts.

Hira loves staring at the wisteria flowers. While the new Hira loves staring at the night sky.

Hira is quiet and timid. Y/n is quiet but now rowdy.

Hira loves Sakura Mochi, but now she likes Daifuku.

It frustrated them. It was as if they felt guilty for not knowing her well enough. They beat themselves over to the fact that they loved her untrue personality and not her true personality.

They could see how her eyes twinkle whenever she talked to Goto. The way her eyes squint signalling she was smiling widely.

Elbowing the boy beside her, "Goto, you should probably wake the boy up" she whisphered to him.

Goto realizes this and nods. He walked over to to the tied demon slayer and woke him up.

Though, he could feel numerous glares that was being sent his way. Cold sweat dripped down his neck.

Nothing to do about it. He forced himself to go through.

Y/n stood there. Knowing once Tanjiro woke up, it wouldn't be long until Sanemi enters.

"The fact that he isn't even in the line just says it'll go as the plot goes" she mumbled.

Despite not wanting to have the cute little Nezuko hurt, she can't have the plot going to waste.

Crouching, she tapped the box. "Sorry Nezuko-chan. Please bear with the following scenes" she whispered, loud enough for the pink eyed demoness to hear.

This made Nezuko confused from her box. She had a face full of worry as she stared at the wall infront of her.

She could hear the worry and sadness from the woman just beyond the box.

"Mmph" she answered making Y/n smile.

Forcing back her laugh, she shuffled to her feet and stood there.

Calm at the fact she managed to warn Nezuko.

As she heard the familiar stomps behind her. She smiled softly.

The box beside her got grabbed violently by the strap. She could only sigh as the other Kakushi's raced to him, pleading not to harm the box.

As Sanemi passed by her, she giggled. Sanemi's eyes widened hearing her giggle but continued onto his plan.

Y/n stood there. Her hands clenched tightly, "Sorry Nezuko. If I change the plot... All your plans would fall apart..."