M: " Mumma is with grandpa. He is sick right. So mumma is taking care of him."

An: " Oo... that is why Mamu also sad?"

Manasa nodded.

An: "Angel... Will grandpa come home?"

Ma: "Ofcourse.. after two days he will come back.."

He smiled in the most cutest way. Within few minutes, he fell into deep sleep. Manasa covered him with quilt.
She went to the balcony ,where RK stood still worried over something.

"RK..."

He turned his head sideways.

M: "Ah, doctor called sometime ago. He said you asked to shift Dad home. "

He turned towards her.

M: "Ah, he said we can shift him within two days, along with a nurse. "

"Hmm." , He turned back to the sky.

She waited him to speak something.
"RK.."

RK : "I was too attached to Dad from childhood. He was my everything, literally everything. I want him to feed me even when I was twelve. I wanted him to spend time with me everyday. And he did that too.
     Dad had a business. It was running very well until I was 10 or 11 I guess. We were living in a mansion like this then. I don't know what happened actually... But our business was having great losses and ended up with huge debt.
    One day Dad just disappeared. We , we tried to find him in every possible way. But, couldn't.
  Things become more complicated. Mom and Dadi were struggling. People and bank officials started to threaten us for money. Gradually we lost our company and home. We were thrown out to roads.
  That was the time.. we suffered alot. Didn't knew what to do.. how to live. Dadi went to some small hotels for work. While Mom started to work as junior artist on films. Me and Anjali were sent to a convent school."

Manasa heard him patiently.

"After akka completed twelfth, we both went back to our family. We were living in a small rented house. In the meantime, my hatred for Dad developed into a very strong feeling. I have seen Mom and Dadi skipping good just to feed us. "

Manasa had her eyes welled up, his too. She held his shoulder, show her support.

     "Later Akka too joined with Mom to work. She is a good dancer, and started her career as background dancer. Two years later, she got an offer in the film for a supporting role, and it was a great U-turn in our lives. After that film, she was approached to play the role of heroine. She gradually emerged as a good actress. Our depts were closed and we bought a small house too.
      By this time.., I was grown up and a passion for Cinema developed in me. I went for some auditions and at my third try I got a chance.. as hero.
Then I never looked back... You can see where I am now.. what I am now.."

RK turned to her. "You know, all those years dad never came back. He never cared about us. I saw him 10 years later, during my third film's success party. What you expect me to do, go and hug him tight... I can't. Because it was him I loved the most in this world and... He gave me the biggest heartbreak in such a young age. Whole family accepted him, forgive him... But I couldn't..."

"Because you loved him the most.", Manasa concluded. 
He closed his eyes, giving way to a teardrop.

M: "Now I understand, why are you so rude towards dad. And it's justified, completely justified.  But RK, everyone gets a second chance right. We are humans and we do mistakes. When he came back, and is guilty for what he done.. I think.. I think you should forgive him.
   I know it's not easy, but try not to be so rude. Gradually everything will be fine. "

He simply nodded and shifted his vision.

M: "RK.. it's too late. I think you should take some rest."

"I am fine. You go and sleep. "

Maybe he need some time . So she turned back to go .

"Manasa.."

She turned back to him.

"Aah.., Actually.. you took dad to hospital... And.. aah.. gave him blood... So.. ah..I , I should th.thank you. Th-."

Manasa stood still for a moment. "Wh..what.. what did you say.."

He took a breath and looked at her. "What...Don't you have ears.. or don't you understand English.", He asked irritated.

She smiled and said, "I heard what you said.. and I know English. That's why I couldn't believe.. RK and 'Thanks' . God... Am I dreaming."

"Shut up Manu. Don't over react. I just said, I should thank you. But I won't. This is the most I will say."

M: "So.. RK knows the word 'Thanks'. At least that much I got to know. Hmm.. anyways. You are welcome.
By the way , if you said ' Manasa thanks ', I doubt if you are RK itself.
Now come and sleep. Come come. "

She held his wrist and pulled inside the room. Anshu was sleeping peacefully. 

Both of them settled on either side of the bed. "Thank God, we don't need those pillows today." , Manasa said.

RK: "Why, are you allergic to pillows."

Ma: "Ha ha ha.. was that a joke. Anyways, to be frank, that pillows are irritating. I can't sleep well with such a barrier. "

RK: "Why don't you say straight away, you wish to sleep near me."

M: "Oh hello . Don't even think so okay. Humm. Just shut up and sleep."

RK smiled . "Good night."

M: "Good night.".

Both of them slept facing eachother.

Ice was breaking between them...