chapter 7-

chapter 7

Infinity's p. o. v

I groaned as I stretched, " ah, finally you've awoken, my dear mate. " I heard a voice say.

I sat up and looked to where the voice came from.

I then started freaking out, I put my hand on my belly, calming down for the sake of the twins.

" I know the twins aren't mine, but we can care for them as if they are. we'll have kids of our own. " he whispered as he put his hands on top of me.

" please don't touch me. " I whispered as I scooted away.

" I will touch you whenever and however I want. you are my mate. " he growled.

" I need air. " I said, breathing hard, I'm having a panic attack.

he helped me out of the bed, my stomach looks like I'm 5 months pregnant, damn wolf genes;)

as we walked outside, I noticed guards everywhere.

I took deep breaths as we walked, when he realized their were no more guards, he suggested we go back.

" but I'm with you." I tried.

he didn't say anything.

" KYLE! " I shouted as I seen him and the rest of the pack attacking.

" mommy!! " a voice shouted.

I ran towards Ava, away from Andrew, I grabbed Ava and we hid in the bush, I then heard everything go silent..

and then a huge crack.

" Infinity? Ava? " I heard Kyle say as he came towards the bush.

I jumped out and wrapped my arms around his neck, Ava was in between our hug, causing her to giggle.

Derek came and took Ava, going inside, taking her to the doctor to make sure she was okay.

Kyle then took me to the doctor, checking on the babies, everything was fine, and Ava was fine, thank God.

" Kyle, calm down! " I said as he punched the wall.

" I should've been here to protect you. " he shouted.

" Kyle, I'm fine, calm down, please." I said.

" did he touch you.? " he asked.

" he touched my hand & that's all. " I said as I stood up and made him wrap his hands around me so he couldn't punch anything.

" I'm so sorry baby, I should've been here." he said as he kissed my forehead.

" it's fine, you're here now, you killed him, it's okay. " I repeated to him the whole night.