chapter 6-

chapter 6

Infinity's p. o. v

" babe, it's 12 in the afternoon. get up, we're going to the doctor. " Kyle said as he opened the curtains.

I groaned as I stood up, I walked over to our closet, I grabbed a high waisted pastel pink skirt, a white crop top, and white heels.

I put everything on and then I walked over to the bathroom, I quickly straightened my hair and applied my makeup.

foundation, powder, eyeliner, & mascara.

I walked over to Ava, she had on a pink shirt, white skinny jeans, and pink Converse.

I braided her hair and then we left.

Kyle dropped her off at daycare as we went to the pack doctor.

" what's the matter, Alpha & Luna? " the doctor asked.

" she's been having stomach pains. " Kyle answered.

" when did they start? " she asked.

" the day after we mated. " he answered, I blushed.

" lay back. " she said.

I laid back and she out gel on my belly & started rubbing a remote thing over it.

" do you see that? " she asked.

" is that my belly? " I asked.

" yes. and the head of your twins! you can come back in 2 weeks to find out the gender! " she smiled.

" I'm pregnant! " I shouted, smiling.

" yes ma'am. also, werewolf babies only need a months to grow, so you have about a month months until these babies join the world, they are Alpha babies, so they'll be here in a month" she smiled as she wiped off my stomach.

Kyle and I picked up Ava, I went home and told my parents, as Kyle told his.

I have a feeling they'll be boys, Kyle agree's.

" Infinity, I need you to not go into the woods for awhile." Kyle said as we arrived home.

" why? " I said as I sat Ava down and she started playing with the puppy.

" please, just stay don't go into the woods. " he said.

" tell me or I won't sleep with you. " I said, crossing my arms.

" the pack that attacked us 7 years ago & killed my sister & her son are back. we caught a few in our territory. " he said.

" what are they after? " I asked.

" you. " he said.

" me? " I asked shocked.

" yes. I killed Andrew's mate, he wants you to be his mate." he informed me.

" oh, okay. " I said.

" I have to go back to the office, Eric's gonna stay here and protect you guys. " he said as Eric walked in.

" okay, I love you. " I said and kissed him.

" I love you too, baby. " he said and left.

" I'm gonna use the bathroom. " I said, Eric followed.

" you don't need to follow, it's only the bathroom." I said.

" Alpha said I have to follow you everywhere. I'll stand on the outside, don't lock the door. " he said.

" okay. " I said as I went into the bathroom & peed.

I washed my hands & then walked out, Eric wasn't here.

" Eric? " I asked as I walked downstairs and seen him on the couch.

" why didn't you answer me, dork. " I said as I stood at the end of the couch.

his head then turned, it's not Eric.

" hello, I'm Andrew. you must be my mate, Infinity. " he said, I then heard someone coming from the stairs.

" LET HER GO! " I said, it was two guys, Andrew's guys, holding Ava.

" they'll let her go, safe and sound if you come with us. "

anything for my baby.

" I will, just let me see her. " I said.

" go find daddy, okay? I love you. " I said as I was yanked up and then carried out.

everything went black