chapter 1.)

Infinity's p. o . v

" Infinity, get up right now! We have the Alpha Ball tonight, he's coming of age, and we hope he finds his mate. " My dad said storming into my room.

" dude, you don't just storm into a girl's room. what if I was masturbating or something? " I said as I turned my TV off.

" Infinity, I'm not in the mood. get ready now. " he said and walked out.

" SOMEONE IS A BITCH TODAY! " I shouted at him and quickly shut my door as I heard him growl.

oh, yes, I'm Infinity, my name is.. unique, I suppose you could call it, but anyhow, as you can tell by my fther growling and using the word,' Alpha,' we are werewolves, I'm the so called," Rebel Child, " of the family, my older brother, Derek, he acts just like me, everytime dad storms into our room, we use the masturbation card, it makes dad so mad, while our mother is over in the corner laughing her ass off.

I'm 17, I have brown hair, light blue eyes, small waist, big boobs, and a big butt.

my brother Derek is 19, he's found his mate, her names Elizabeth Grace, she's 18, black hair and blue eyes, she's gorgeous.

I try staying away from boys, I don't want no mate trying to hold me down.

I'm the type of girl who likes to do whatever I please, whenever I please and not having to tell anyone else besides me.. maybe even my best friend if I'm feeling nie that day.

I walked over to my closet and grabbed a tight black dress that outlines my curves in the best way, the sleeves an a little part on my chest are lace, for my heels, I chose studded black pumps.

( picture on side.)

I walked over to my mirror and straightened my long hair, my hairs too the top of my butt, I then started on my makeup, I applied foundation, powder, smokey eye for my eye makeup, eyeliner, and then mascara, we can't forget the red lipstick, it makes my outfit pop.

I then grabbed my phone and walked downstairs, we quickly got into our car and drove to the pack house, we arrived in 15 minutes and quickly made our way inside, we had 5 minutes until it started.

I stood in the corner, arms crossed and watching everyone, especially all the boys as they checked me out, I would simply smirk and nod my head no when one of them would start their way over.

I then heard my name being called, I looked up and it came from Alpha Kyle.

" oh shit. " I said.

author's note;

what a better way to end the first chapter with a cliff hanger.. slightly.

vote, fan, and comment. thank you.