"Let's go we have a lot to talk about" Boonie said motioning for the girls to follow.

They went into headquarters and sat on the black leather couch waiting for what Boonie has to say like always.

"Ladies I know you seen what happened to Quinton freeman" Boonie announced to the as he took as seat sipping on his drink. The girls just nodded they're heads in response.

"Well it wasn't Quinn's family wasn't teaming with the enemy she teamed with us to also take them down that's why I made her make up a rumor of them teaming up with the enemy."Boonie said. The girls looked at him confused as to why they teamed with them in the first place.

"Why exactly are we teaming up with them?" Jazmine asked in a serious voice.

"Were both looking at the same goal to take apart the strongest ring" Boonie said answering her question.

"So to do that you order them to kill there father" Mauriah asked looking at him like he was crazy.

"He was the first step of taking this ring down"Boonie said smiling. The girls look at the man wondering what happened to the man who had a little bit of mercy for people.

"Dad that was the last adult they had in there lives and we just took that away from them" Mauriah said showing a little bit of remorse for them.

"Who is we?" Cindy said looking at them. "My last name not Milton" Cindy finished off. Jazmine just nudged her in her arm to shut her up.

"Mauriah what's done is done I can't take it back now and what happened to focusing on the mission"Boonie said glaring at her which made her shift uncomfortably.

"You're right father I promise I'll focus more" Mauriah said looking down at her hands.

"That's what I thought " Boonie said smiling manically. "Now out of my sight I have business to attend to" Boonie said motioning for them to leave.

The girls walked out just looking at each other with concern.

"Why is he acting like that" Jazmine said breaking the silence.

"Man finally cracked y'all didn't find him crazy when he found you in a alley way and he found me when I was about to attempt suicide after getting out of a toxic relationship" Cindy said looking at both girls.

"I- you have a point there" Jazmine said not even going to argue with her.

"He's not crazy just serious about work" Mauriah said defending him.

Before the girls could argue back Mauriah walked away.
-
-
The group were sitting at a big oval table. They were starting their important meeting. They were getting a call from Rhienna getting extra information and they got to ask questions about the angels and more.

Just as everyone was seated Rhienna was calling and her face popped up on a big screen.

"Hello... y'all can hear me" Rhienna said into the computer.

"Yes we can hear you Rhienna" Huey said to her.

"So any questions before I give this  information" Rhienna asked looking at the group.

"Yeah what's the angels weaknesses" Caesar asked the girl.

"Well When riah was young she was forced to fight grown men at a 16, and she has daddy  issues she never wants to let him down. Next, Jazmine well she's naive when she wants to be but she has a soft spot for broken families. Lastly, Cindy she was in a toxic relationship she almost committed suicide over it and went through a rough depression" Rhienna explained to everyone.

"Ok .. so why are they coming after us?" Riley asked her.

"Your father and my father had a fued since forever I guess they had it out for each other" Rhienna answered.

"What's this big thing you had to tell us" Jane said wanting to get right to the chase.

"Oh turns out Quinn works for my father and not your enemy and my dad order her people to kill your dad and so most likely the Milton family killed... The Quinton freeman"Rhienna explained showing sympathy.

"First that bitch comes into my life to be a snake and now her dad is the reason my dad is dead" Jane said with tears rolling down her eyes.

Jane walked out of the room followed by Layla who came to comfort her.

"Jane are you ok?" Layla asked her with concern.

"Do I look ok I want revenge on them my brothers might have hated our father but he was all I had and she took that away from me" Jane yelled and she began to break down.

Layla came next to her and held her tightly in her arms. Letting her sob into her shoulder and just rubbed her back to comfort her.

"I-I'm sorry for yelling I'm just hurt" Jane said to her which caused Layla to smile at her which made Jane smile back.

"It's ok and I promised when we take them down we'll force Mauriah to watch her dad die and sob over his body" Layla said in a serious tone.

"I love you, you know" Jane said looking at her.

Which cause Layla to smile even more. "I love you too"she said back hugging her.
-
-
Cindy was in the guest room resting on the bed thinking about her past.

-Flashback-

Cindy was in the bathroom thinking about HIM. How could he do this to her humiliate her infront of millions. Before Cindy was an angel she was famous boxer. She was dating the famous rapper Cairo. They would always argue he put his hands on her sometimes but she fought back also. He would put her down for the simplest things like her body, her features and judge her about everything she did. Which made her feel worthless and when he cheated on her with her friend and it got out to millions she couldn't take it anymore. The embarrassment, the abuse, and no one being their for her she just wanted to end it all it wasn't like anyone was gonna miss her anyways right?

Getting out of her thought Cindy stuck a needle in herself to get even higher. Cindy had a rope tied on the ceiling fan of the hotel room. Before she continued with was she was doing she wrote all the things he ever called her all over her nuded body. She stand on the chair and put her neck through the rope ready to ended it all. Everything went dark Cindy wondered if she finally succeeded with her attempt. Did she really end up nowhere after leaving earth.

Cindy woke up coughing seeing that she's now In a white room.

"Am I in heaven" Cindy said looking around the room.

"No cindy I'm the man who saved your life and is giving you an offer you can't resist and a old friend you might wanna meet" The man said as he walked into the room looking at the girl smiling.
-End of Flashback-

"Damn my life was that fucked up"she laughed because she was high.
-
-
-
Cindy backstory was hard to write haha based off of my moms toxic relationship but not the suicide attempt part.