I can see why you fell for him.

Start from the beginning

I smiled at him and we went over to the shoe closet to pick up some shoes. Together, we decided upon a pair of red, velvet 5 inch heels. The ones I'll be most comfortable in walking. After being completely satisfied with my dress, I had to put on some makeup, for which Swayer was sitting on the bed, playing with his gun. "Can you please not do that?" I asked as I applied some foundation. "Do what?" He asked, pretending to be innocent. "Play with the gun." I replied, sternly applying my tarte contour. "I have complete control over it, you should know that by now," he shrugged. "I prefer not taking the risk," I did my eye liner and mascara, "done!" I chirped, as I got out of the makeup room.

"Hey, wear this," Swayer said handing me over a long black coat, "just to avoid everyone asking questions," he suggested. "Yes sir! Good idea," I nudged him with my elbow.

"Where are you two off to?" Paul asked, when we headed downstairs to the main living area. "To my friend's house, Cassie." I replied back, avoiding eye contact. He slightly nodded, but then interrupted, "Why do I feel you are going on a date with some boy?" I was sure that I was blushing crimson by now, "It's a girl date! You wouldn't know anything about it," I laughed, "anyways I'll have Swayer with me." I rushed downstairs, thinking that Swayer was right behind me, but when I reached the last step and turned around, Paul had gripped Swayer's arm tightly and they both were talking, wait, they were arguing about something, well, arguing about me.

Swayer jerked his arm from Paul's grip and shouted, "She's my sister. I care about her more than you will ever do." I stood there shocked, but well-aware of the fact, that no matter what happens, he will always be my side. Even though, he was my bodyguard, I always treated him like my own brother, because I never had one. Being alone was not at all good when I was a young girl. My parents were always out on whatever business they had, but Swayer and Paul were always there for me. Paul was bossy, but Swayer was always my favourite brother. "Come on Kaitlyn, let's go," Swayer was standing right in front of me while I was standing there, hugging the stairs railing, lost in my reverie. I turned around to see Paul standing, where he was earlier and staring at Swayer, furiously.

"Audi?" Swayer asked as we stepped outside. "Yes, please," I begged.

We sat in the car and buckled ourselves, as Swayer started the ignition and the engined purred to life. "What was all that about?" I asked. "Nothing, just Paul being bossy as ever and thinking that I can't handle keeping you safe," he laughed, but it was not a 'funny-laugh' it was a laugh, where I knew he was hurt, but he didn't want to express it. It was like a laughing in the face of pain kinda laugh.

With Audi's fast as ever engine, we soon reached the end of the street and there stood Grayson, in a black suit. He was leaning against a matte-black Lamborghini Aventador Roadster. As soon as he saw us, his eyes lit up and he stepped forward, his back straightening and his muscles flexing. "I can see why you fell for him," Swayer sighed. I rolled my eyes at Swayer, unable to deny what he just said.