Be my Grey!

Hey guys!!! 💕
I'm soo sorry for the late update!!😿 I was literally bombarded with stupid assignments and shitty online classes.😭
Okay whatever, i still made out time to write a chapter of 2000 words for my beautiful readers. ❤
So,
Here's a new chapter for y'all💕
Enjoyyy!!💕
I love you all❤
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow! ❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Grayson's pov*

As i passed through the rich green forest, i could hear her soft snores right next to me. This girl, the girl who is supposed to be my rival, she has changed me. I had often heard that good girls changed bad boys, i had even seen a couple of cliché romance movies about it, but i never believed in it, until now. I could have done so much to her, but here i was driving her safety home when she's drunk as hell and is sleeping right next to me all alone.

"Play some music, you bore!" She mumbled.
"Woah princess, i thought you were sleeping," i chuckled.
"I am sleeping you dumbo!" She murmured, and then started to snore again.
"Oh God, Kaitlyn!!! What are you doing to me?!" I mumbled to myself.

I drove in from the main gate to the porch. The moon that was previously hidden behind the clouds was now clearly visible. It looked beautiful. For an instant, i felt like i was living in a movie or in a novel where the hero sees up at the sky to see a beautiful moon shining bright in the sky and right next to him slept his beautiful girl. "Princess, we are here." I whispered in her ear, trying to push the loose strands of her hair behind her ear. "W-what?! Whatever." She said in a groggy voice. Damn she's such a deep sleeper. "Okay princess, i really don't have any other option," i said picking her up in my arms.

She pushed her body closer to my chest

She pushed her body closer to my chest. "C-could you please not do t-that?" I questioned her as she rubbed her hand on my chest, right above my heart. "Woah Gracy, your heart's beating real fast," She whispered. I looked down to see her, but her eyes were shut and she had a light smile on her face. God! Please help me. I really don't wanna loose control. Please don't test me like this. I walked into the guestroom, as she buried her face even more in my chest. This time it felt as if she was trying to listen my heart.

I laid her down on the bed, but i could see her uneasiness as she was constantly trying to find a comfortable spot to sleep because of her super hot and short dress. I can't tolerate her being uncomfortable. "Hey! You wanna change?" I asked, but i got no response. Why the hell did she drink too much?! Has she never been drunk before? Ughh! I switched of all the lights in the room and rushed back to my room and picked up a black sweatshirt, which i was sure would probably reach her mid thighs. I walked back in to see her tossing over the bed, in the darkness. I made her sit up straight and unzipped her dress. The room was dark so i was unable to see her without her clothes on. Well, that was my aim when i switched off the lights. I tried to force her arms into the sleeves of the sweatshirt, it was difficult than i thought it would be, because she constantly kept on dropping her head over my arms and her soft, rosy cheeks, were constantly brushing against my fingers. Finally, i did it.