Chapter 16

Kayla pov

" Is this what posted on the block feels like ?" I flared my eyebrows.

Me and the gang was just sitting outside at somebody's house. It was cold af but we sitting out here like it's summer time.

" Y'all got 1 week of suspension then y'all back. What y'all rey do ?" Markie blew smoke from his mouth passing the blunt to Poodie.

" Do what I've been doing. Making es MF MONEYYYY !!!" Kev dapped up Tink.

I just looked around shrugging my shoulders.

" Probably film a couple of videos and chill with Nau'jour. Shoot I just might do some christmas shopping since it's around the corner. " I blew out breath I didn't know I was holding.

The boys just looked at me like it was a problem I was hanging with Nau'jour.

" How long you et nigga been fucking with each other?" Tink tapped my shoulder.

" He's my nigga but not my nigga but a couple of months I guess." I shrugged.

" Mhm I'm telling you this because you my lil sister I love you but watch him. He seems real odd.. With his big headed ass." Kash stared me down.

Them niggas started laughing like it was the most funniest thing they ever heard.

" MY BOY ONNNN ONEEEE !!!" Markie dapped him.

They just kept laughing until Poodie's random ass had something to say.

" Bruhh I fucked es one bitch last night .. Tell me why when she left she texted me saying she was fake moaning THE WHOLE TIME." He ran his hands down my face.

Is this the shit they talk about ?

" MAN WHAT ??! Poodie dawg YOU GOING OUT SADDDDD!!" Derrick damn near jumped out his coat.

Ngl it was funny but they was doing the most. It's tooo cold to be running around.

" Poodie brodie don't be embarrassed I was fucking es shordie and she said she faked all her orgasms. I blocked her right after." Markie sighed.

" My kids going out sad .. Y'all out here providing weak dick ? All et shit y'all be talking too man. Y'all niggas are WEAK. What the fuck. None of my hoes fake nothing." Tink lit a blunt.

" Tink shut yo mean ass the fuck up. I dont know how you be having all these bitches and you rude asf."
Poodie stood up real fast like he was about to do something.

Poodie wasn't lying tho Tink is rude af. He might not show it all the time but his mouth and hands are reckless.

They just kept talking about fucking bitches and I was just there. Not knowing what to say just enjoying their company.

" Aye Kayla when you gonna stop messing with mega mind and fuck with my nigga Trell again?" Kash said and the rest of them agreed.

" Me and Trell never fucked around .. And he's still cut. That time at school was just a one day thing, I let my emotions get the best of me." I rolled my eyes thinking about that day.

In the middle of me talking 2 big men came up to the house. I ain't feel comfortable so I moved to the porch next to Markie.

He felt that I was uncomfortable so he told me to sit in his seat.

Love my niggas man.

" Which one of y'all selling 10g?" One of the big men asked.

" I am. What you say you need 10gs?" Kev asked tapping his pockets.

The big man just shook his head. He was holding a shit ton of money.

Kevin gives him a shit ton of weed and the man give him money. Kevin made sure he counted it before they left.

" I just witnessed a drug deal." I accidentally said out loud.

" This ain't even the half of it." Kev shrugged putting his money in his pocket.

It was real quiet. We sat in comfortable silence.

" We should all record a youtube video with you Kayla. One of them all nighters." Derrick said

" OH MY GOSH WE SHOULD !! But when tho ?"

" Let's do it Tuesday because me and my babies are going shopping Monday for the house." Kash grinned.

I nodded my head going into my notes thinking about all the stuff we would need for this video.

After typing all the stuff me needed my phone started pinging.

Nau'jour ❤️
Would like to Facetime...

" BABYYYYY wyd " He had his face all
in the camera.

He's cute but he's not Latr- Kayla don't even finish the thought .

" I'm outchea." I tried to sound hard.

"  Out where ?"

Outchea posted with the gang" I flipped the camera showing the boys.

He just gave a bored expression.

Yeah they most definitely hiding something from me

" Ight call me whenever you get home."

And with that he ended the call.

" Kayla whatever you do don't get attached." Kev mumbled.

I know he was talk to himself but why would he say that? Random af.

The rest of my Sunday afternoon was spent watching drug deals, shooting dice, and random girls come up to us.

Unknown
(404)965-2303

Kayla Please Talk To

okay .. i was really about to block you for blowing up my phone like this and i feel like you need to give me a good explanation for all of this shit 🤨

Ight Ima Scoop You Tomorrow Tonight @ 9

€€€

Y'all viewing the outta this book but not voting or commenting 🤔.. How am i supposed to know how y'all feel ?