Chapter 4

Latrell James
______________

I seen Kayla calling but I didn't answer.

" Kayla just texted me." Yas giggled while looking at her phone then locking it.

I stopped by Yasmine's house to get her , now we're riding in my car on our way to the mall.

" I can't believe our girl is bout to be 18 dawg." Yas said.

Me and Yas are heading to the mall because Kayla birthday is on Friday so we plan on ignoring her all week. Which is gonna be hard because that's my dawg.

" Yeah it's gonna be hella hard ignoring her , who gonna pick her up for school and practice ?" I asked kinda concerned.

" Boy boo , she'll find a way." Yas paused

" Mrs. Warfield doesn't go into work until like 9:30 she can take Kayla to school but practice ? Can't answer that." She shrugged before putting all her attention out the window.

We was like 30 minutes away because Yas was down at her grandmas house which is fairly close to Kaylas house. Literally her grandma lives 2 doors down so we had to be quick. But I just turned in some light music because I seen Yas was sleep and we headed out to the mall.

30 minutes later

" Yo Yas , gotcho ugly ass the fuck up we here my nigga." I said while pushing Yas arm.

" Yo forreal my nigga , you really buggin right now. Fuck is you doin' allat for ? " Yas barked back .

I just pointed to the mall. She didn't say anything but unbuckle her seat belt and slammed my door. I just laughed at her because she's always somewhere mad.

" Ima go my own way , just text me whenever you ready. " Yas said while walking away from me.

I nodded my head as if she could see me. I headed to the store I know I was going to get her something from. Pandora.

" Hi welcome to Pardora. My name is Lacy please let me know if you need any help sir " The employee smiled.

I sent her a quick head nods then walking over to the necklace area. I seen this cute lil necklace or whatever I thought she might like.

I ask the lady to get me that and that tiara princess ring ? I don't know wtf it is but she's been saying she wanted on for the longest

I ask the lady to get me that and that tiara princess ring ? I don't know wtf it is but she's been saying she wanted on for the longest. After doing a lil searching I just stuck with my 2 lil things. Bought her jewelry then headed to the croc store.