Chapter 22

Omniscient

" Yo that's a smart ass plan. I knew yo pretty boy ass was good for something." Poodie punched Trell on the shoulder.

" How long have you've been planning this ? " Kash asked.

" Nigga it's only been 2 days use your fucking brain sometimes." Tink rolled his eyes irritated already.

Kayla was just nervous. What if the planned didn't work ? What if they end up getting hurt? She just has a whole lot of " what if's"

" The only thing we don't plan on doing is throwing Kayla in. That's a huge no." Kev quickly shut down.

" Why not ? I wanna help !! He also threatened my life too !!" Kayla yelled back.

" No Kayla he's right. Do you really want to be the reason someone dies? You're not going to be able to live life. " Darius said.

" He's right. Shit I can barely live with myself." Markie added.

" But I'll still be the reason someone dies because I'm the reason all of this shit is happening in the first place."

Everybody just sat around. No words said. They al felt the tension tho.

" Trell get Kayla home. Make sure she's safe. Call up Yas too check on her, we gonna get this shit figured out." Kevin sighed.

" Ight bruh. Y'all be safe love y'all."' Trell dapped everybody up.

Kayla was just ready to go but she told Kevin she loved him.

Even when she's angry she will always let him know she loves him. Habit of hers.

As they were walking to the car Latrell noticed she looked uncomfortable.

" Whats wrong Kay ?"

" What do you mean what's wrong ? I'm scared.. What if y'all plan don't work? What if  I lose one of them again ? I just wanna help."

Latrell didn't know what to say.

" I promise everything is going to fall throw. We all just want you safe. You see Kevin in there stressing? He's younger than you but out here making big nigga moves Kay."

Latrell was slightly raising his voice. He does that when he's trying to get his point across.

" He would put HIMSELF at risk if that means you and ya momma , shit EVEN Yas is safe."

Kayla still didn't say anything. She has a feeling something bad is going to happen.

" Just take me home dude. I'm not in the mood."

Latrell just sighed before hopping in the car. He don't know what he's gonna do.

Back At The Warehouse

" I don't think we should use Kayla. Y'all know she can't handle this shit. Look at what the fuck Donnie did to her. Scarred her for life." Darius said.

" But we need her. If we really think about it. That nigga not gonna come unless he kn-" Poodie was cut off by Kevin.

" KAYLA NOT DOING SHIT!! DAMN! I don't care how bad y'all need her, I'm not even giving them niggas a chance to take Kayla away from me. Trell plan is good shit even amazing but I'm not putting my sister life on the line."

Everybody was now just standing around. Kevin's heart was racing and his chest was pumping hard.

" Kash what if this was Seven? Would you risk someone you love for some bullshit?"

" This ain't got nothing to do with me." Kash sighed.

" What the fuck you mean?!" Everybody yelled at him.

" You acting pussy right now. We all know them was the niggas was killed Donnie and this ain't got shit to do with boss man ? Aye dawg you a bitch in real life ." Tink ranted.

" We don't know if they killed him or not." Kash shook his head.

" Nigga you're delusional." Marike puffed.

" Have to be, big head fucks with the opps. Please stop being so fucking dumb." Tink poked his head.

" How about we pay somebody to do it for us? " Poodie suggested.

" Bitch ass nigga Kash better pay em." Tink mumbled.

" Dont ask him shit , Kev how that shit sound?" Darius asked.

" If it ain't Kayla I ain't tripping." Kev shrugged.

" Okay then we'll use somebody in the warehouse. Once we get our girl , our plan is in full action ight ?" Darius looked around.

" Yeah I know where we can get a black van to fit all of our poles and computer and shit." Markie smirked.

" Get on et. We need to get this shit done ASAP. Dude needs to answer a few questions too." Kash spoke.

" Now he wanna say something... Just a few minutes ago ' this ain't got nothing to do with me ' ole bitch ass nigga !!" Tink shouted.

" Kayla's family. I got here no matter what."

" You full of dog shit bitch" Tink scoffed.

" Give him a break. Shit you just giving him more shit than what he needs to be dealing with." Darius said.

" Ight Ima get on et van. Poodie you should be in charge of the guns, Tink and Darius I think y'all should keep track on them niggas. Also keep Latrell up to date on this shit. We got a lot going on." Markie stood from his seat.

" Loom at my boy taking charge . Proud father moment." Poodie patted his chest.

Markie just rolled his eyes and walked towards the doors.

" Tell the warehouse to keep they heads high. Niggas might be creepin.  Kev and Kash y'all need to rest, we don't need y'all stressing any more."

And with that Markie walked out the door with Poodie, Tink, and Darius following.

It's just Kash and Kev in the room. With lots of things both on their minds.

" Man I hope everything goes smooth." Kash sighed standing up.

" Keep ya head up boy we got this. " Kash patted Kevin's back and walked out the door.

" I hope we get to them before they get to us ." Kevin whispered..