мєℓσ∂у ραят 2: тнє ѕιℓєи¢є

Thump thump thump thump thump thump thump

Your heart could barely keep up with your quick movements. You were running faster than you ever did. You weren't even out of breath, you were that mad. You had already found yourself in the woods beside the school, and already you made decent ground. The area was dimming the further you went in with leaves acting as the umbrella to the sun. The chill hit the bare portions of your skin. But even still, you didn't slow.

"That little witch...!!" You growl to yourself as you leapt around the trees to keep up your pace. "She hid until the one day she could use that stupid power and get away with it! That coward!!"

You finally slowed down and leapt into a tree, sitting criss crossed as you pulled out your Nomicon. "Alright Nomicon, gimme a hand." You opened it and let yourself pass out, your body leaning into the tree's trunk as you collapse on the large branch.

You then open your eyes to see yourself standing in a darkened room. You stood atop yet another floor of endless waters, with blue surrounding the entire area. And in front of you, there stood the very woman you hoped to see. She was looking at you with sorrow in her eyes. Her hands meekly folded in front of her. It seemed like she wanted to say something.

You walked forward, each step making a small jingle sound as you went. You knew you looked mad, but you tried not to let it get in the way of why you were here.

"(Y/n), I--" She started before biting her lip, her head tilted down in shame. "I... This is all my fault. I should have never told you about the gifts until you at least obtained the first one. You weren't ready, you haven't even been the Kunoichi that long! And now your friend is in danger, and if that demon finds the Ninja--"

"She already did," You cut in with a tight fist.

She jumped. "Wha-- You... You know?"

"I figured it out a long time ago," You mention, looking down at the reflection you had in the water below. "I guess... I was convincing myself I was wrong. There were differences between them, but not enough. And now with this happening, I can't lie to myself anymore... I know it's him. And I need to get him back." You looked up at her, eyes narrowed slightly. "I need to stop that demon. How do I do it?"

"I--" She gulped a little and took a step back. "It's... I don't think it's that simple, the Hātosairen isn't as easy as--"

"Don't give me that!" You demand with a foot stomp, large ripples erupting as your anxiousness was growing. "I don't need any downplaying, I need answers! Do you know how to stop it or not??"

"Y-Yes, but--"

"Then tell me!"

"(Y/n), it's dangerous!" She finally got out. You both fell silent as the waters below you eased. She sighed slowly, and you didn't budge. "There... There is one way to stop the Hātosairen from interfering with your life. An ancient enchantment created after the... incident, in 1546. It was then when it became a necessary defense, but... It hasn't been used in over 200 years."

"Come on Nomicon, can't ya see I'm getting desperate??" You demand, your eyes stinging with frustrated tears. "I don't care how long it's been since it was used! I don't care how supposedly "dangerous" it is! That thing has my partner, my friend, and the one person in this world I want to protect from anything I can! You must know what that's like! You said yourself every Kunoichi was meant to protect the Ninja, and a lot of them fell for him too! Haven't any of them begged you to help as much as I have??"

"... Much more," She admitted, softly humming. "I understand how much you want to save him. But you need to understand (Y/n), this enchantment is no laughing matter. It may seal away the Hātosairen, but there's no guarantee of you being able to use the Song of Sealing at all afterward. And..."