I'm Just Your Problem

"So THAT'S what happened, huh?"

You and Teresa were currently hanging out outside the school, you leaning on a wall as she stood in front of you. You told her the whole story, with out saying it was Kunoichi and Ninja, of course.

"Yeah, pretty much."

"Wow. What a jerk! Just because you're new at your hobby, doesn't mean he needs to treat you like that!"

You shrug. "Oh well. It's not SO bad..."

"Don't say that! You don't deserve that kind of treatment!"

"Yeah well, my fault I suppose. But thanks for talking it over with me."

Teresa smiles a little and nods. "No problem!"

You smile. Then you heard crashes and grunts from the front of the school. You both look over to see the Ninja fighting a big, purple honey-badger-bot. You sigh. You may not like Ninja right now, but you still had a job. Teresa instantly screamed and ran off, giving you the chance to slip on your kunoichi mask and rush into battle.

Ninja tried to fight it off, but you ran over and jumped on it's back. "K-Kuni!" Ninja said.

You glare a bit. "Save it, Ninja! I've got a job to do!" You kneel down and rub the honey-badger-bot's back. "It's okay, I'm only gonna destroy you!"

It started jumping around, with you holding on. "Kuni," Ninja said, "Maybe I can-"

"Leave me alone! I can do it myself!!" You kept holding on until you heard Bucky's voice.

"Hey! Kunoichi!"

"Hello, citizen!" You called back. "Do not panic, I have this under control!"

"I know you do, that's why this the perfect time to debut the song I wrote about you and Ninja!"

What? You thought.

Bucky blew a whistle and pulled out his dinger, beginning to play it. "Come on Kuni fans, it's time for a song! Come on everybody, let's Ninj-along!"

"Wow," you said to yourself, not liking the tune, "that's REALLY bad...!"

"They're both so bruce they do no wrong, come on everybody let's Ninj-along!"

"I can feel my bones cringing!" Ninja said, wincing.

You were suddenly flown off the honey-badger-bot and into a wall, landing on a trash can. You came back out, dizzy. "Ninja ninj ninj ninj Ninj-along! Dinger solo!"

You facepalm. Not the dinger!

As Bucky did his performance, the honey-badger-bot charged to you, so you quickly jumped up onto a lamppost. It jumped toward you, but Ninja jumped in front and threw a boom-ball at it. You growl a bit. You huff and jump down. As Ninja spoke to Bucky about his song, you throw a smokebomb to the ground, disappearing into the blue mist...

******************************************

(Randy's P.O.V)

Me and Howard sat on the steps of the school, talking about the fight. "That was the worst. Song. Ever!"

"Then why'd you say you like it?" Howard asked.

"Because I didn't want to hurt his feelings!" I say. "That's not how the Ninja rolls!"

Howard scoffs. "Please! Like YOU care about feelings!"

"What's THAT supposed to mean??" I say, looking at him as my arms crossed.

"I'm talking about the Kunoichi, you idiot! You wonkin' said your partner shouldn't be around you!"

My eyes widen a bit. That's right. Kuni is still mad.