¢яαѕн тнє вαѕн ѕρℓαѕн

The day had barely even started, and you and Ninja were currently chasing a Robo Lizard. You didn't know what it was doing, but you both knew it was made by McFist. And a robot McFist related is BAD news. You jumped the buildings side by side until you cornered it. "Where do you think YOU'RE going?!" Ninja said.

The lizard turned around and climbed up a wall. "Oh no you don't!" You yelled. You followed it by running on the wall.

"Oh up the wall," Ninja said. "Guess I'll have to... Ninja Sprint!" He runs along the buildings next to the ones the lizard was on. You chased it, then grabbed your scarf. You span it around then wrapped it around the lizard's neck. You pulled it back and then threw it down. You jumped in front of it while Ninja ran next to you.

"Nice throw, Kuni!" You smiled. Then you heard a beep. "I'm so sorry, I gotta take this," Ninja said. He put his hand next to his ear,making you looked confused. "Status update," he said in a comm link. He turned around to talk, and the lizard charged his way.

You gasped and grabbed it with your scarf again. You pulled it back, only to have it tackle you. It tried to bite you, so you held it's jaw open. "N-Ninja!" You yelled. The Ninja quickly turned at your voice.

"Holy Cheese!" he quickly used his scarf to get it off you. He ran up to you and offered a hand. "I didn't hurt you, did it Kuni?"

You took his hand and shook your head. "No. I'm okay." He pulled you up and you both looked at the lizard again.

The lizard jumped on Ninja and made them both go in a struggle. Then it released some kind of smoke. At that moment, you ran up and ripped the Robo Lizard right off of Ninja and threw it away from you two.

"Ninja, are you alright?" You asked, facing him.

"I think... I'm gonna... NINJA SNEEZE!" He sneezed and the lizard swallowed his booger. You gagged and he looked away. "Oh, shnasty!!" He groaned. You both looked again. The lizard was gone.

"What the juice?" You said, looking around. You heard Ninja mumble to himself.

"Ah, he only ate a booger," he said, "there's no WAY that can come back to haunt me." He pulled out a smokebomb and looked at you. "Til next time, Kuni. So long!"

"Later, Ninj!"

While he yelled "smokebomb", he disappeared. You did the same and went in the school. You took off the mask and ran to find Howard and Randy. Today was VERY important to them.

(Randy's P.O.V)

I ran in the school to find Howard and (Y/n). Today Bash was giving out invites to his party, the Bash Splash. It was said to be the brucest party of the year. I found Howard. "Did he come by yet?" I asked.

He shook his head.

I groaned. "Where's (Y/n)?"

He shrugged. "I thought she was with YOU."

I facepalmed.

"Howard! Randy!"

We both turned and saw (Y/n) running up to us. I waved. "Hey, (Y/n)!" She stopped next to us.

"Dude, where were you?!" Howard asked.

"Secret business," she said. I tilted my head a little. She giggled. "Has Bash come by yet?"

"He is NOW!"

Howard pointed past me to see Bash walking down the hall, punching the people he invites. Me and Howard lifted up our sleeves. (Y/n) stood there, a little confused. Bash walked by and got a good look at us. "You two are in my gym class!" He said. "You wear them zip-up kicks!"