нσωαя∂ киσωѕ

You were walking down the hall, looking for Howard and Randy. Randy looked a little uneasy today, so you wanted to ask why. You heard talking in one of the classrooms. You looked and saw no one except Howard and Randy. You walked in. "Hi, guys!" You greeted.

They both looked at you. "Sup, (Y/n)!" Howard said.

"Hey (Y/n)!" Randy added.

You looked toward Randy. "Are you feeling okay? You looked a little uneasy this morning."

"It's nothing, (Y/n). I've just seen WEIRD stuff this week."

You sat on the desk in front of him. "Spill."

They both blinked at your "bravery" and spoke.

"Okay then. Get this: apparently P-slims likes to cowboy-it out in a ten gallon hat and a diaper after school!"

"Seriously?!" You said.

"Yeah! And the janitor? He chews gum scraped off of tables. On even had a bug in it!"

You gagged and Howard looked like he was gonna throw up.

"And finally: the meat they use for tacos? It's mashed up roadkill!"

You SERIOUSLY felt nauseous at this point, covering your mouth. 

"Thanks alot, Cunningham!" Howard said. "Now I can't eat the tacos! ... nah, I'm still gonna eat the tacos. You okay, (Y/n)?"

You gagged, but nodded.

"I wish there was a way to unsee that stuff," Randy said. "Like a mind-wipe!"

Howard cut in. "Oh I could TOTALLY use a mind wipe! You know that stupid Whoopee World commercial?!"

You and Randy nodded. "That one that just came out last week?" You ask.

He groans, hitting the sides of his head. "I keep! Getting it! Stuck in my head! Whenever I hear it, I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE!!"

You and Randy looked at each other, then smirked at Howard. "Hhhhmmmmmm?" You both said, smugly.

He glared at you two. "Don't you do it--!"

Too late! You both started to sing. "Whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoopee, whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoopee!"

Howard looked petrified, then ran out of the room screaming. You and Randy laughed and high-fived.

"Nice job, (Y/n)!" Randy said.

You kept laughing. "You too, Cunningham!"

(Howard's P.O.V) I ran away from Cunningham and (L/n), NOT wanting that song in my head again! So I decided to drop in on my sister's "me-cast". I just walked to her studio and walked in, disregarding everything she could be doing. "Hey, Heidi," I said, sitting down on a beanbag chair.

"What the juice, Howard?!" Heidi said, annoyed. "Kinda doing a little gossip here!"

"Kinda got an emergency here!" I mocked. "I need lunch money."

She covered her web cam with her hand. "What about the money Mom gave you?"

"That was brunch money! Gossip, huh?" I walked to her desk and turned her computer toward me for me to see.

"Weak. Lame. Snoozer! Look, if you want gossip, I'll give you the REAL dish!"

She scoffs. "Please. The only dish you know comes with sausage and extra cheese!" She smirks and pushes a button that made it sound like people were going "ooohhhh!!!"