ѕтαяѕ αи∂ fєαяѕ

(A/n) How goes it, Kuni's? TVFG here with a new update! So, as you all know I have some big plans for the story, as well as some editing to be done. However, in order to fully understand what's to come to you all, I do have a request to make: there's been a major change in the plot of the Nomi-(Y/n) chapter, so I'd recommend re-reading that to know what you're gonna be dealing with next. All will be revealed soon.

Also, I didn't really have much of an idea for a picture this time around, so I'm using the fan art made by the lovely Fluffy_kiwi on Wattpad for a cover! Thank you very much! :3

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it! *smokebomb*

*******

The remainder of the night with Theresa went along well, as far as slumber parties go. Movies until late, trash-talking students at school, trolling the high school's online homepage with gifs of a small chubby cat playing various instruments under the fake account name "Gaught E. M.", and other typical things to do when teenagers are bored. It was all giggles and jokes until you realized you had been up since almost 2.

You fell asleep fairly late into the night against the frame of Theresa's bed, and the dreams that came seemed far too strange to ignore.

A field of pure green grass stood before you, blue skies clear of any and all clouds that could have followed. The sun, high and bright, and a silhouetted man in the middle of it all. A simple shadow with no face and no features other than a crimson scarf around his neck, yet somehow you could tell he was so. He stood emotionless, void of movement, and somehow eagerly all the same. His head turned to each side, watching as the field was slowly engulfed by a blue and white mist.

'...In... the... sea...'

Notes. A song.

His actions quickened, and he finally took some steps forward. He was approaching the direction the mist came from, his hands quickly attempting to fan away the ghostly air. He seemed desperate, somehow. Desperate to find a voice that only sang so little. Maybe it was familiar. Maybe it was new. Or maybe...

'... hold... close... me...'

He froze, and he looked around. To his left, the mist parted, just enough to reveal another silhouette. A woman now, the only color on her otherwise pure empty form being the loose blue gown blowing with the mist, a large amount of soft golden curls on her head, and the subtle white glow from where her eyes would be. The man faced her, and somehow you knew he was happy. He rushed forward, quickly grabbing onto her hands once they were within each others' reach. Their fingers laced, and their attention was on each other once more.

'Dream your dreams with me...'

Her song was soft, her voice meant only for the one she had united with. Hands moved to shoulders, and they leaned forward. The girl rose to her toes and the man held onto her, his hands weaving through her golden locks as they dropped to her back. Her head was tilted upright. Slowly, the man closed their distance and connected their hidden lips, the girl quickly wrapping her arms around him. Her grip was firm, and the mist around them began to swirl. She broke away, slowly letting herself back onto her heels as the man rested her head against her shoulder. However, her head lifted up, seeming to stare right at you. She showed no emotion. No joy, no remorse, just... something unnatural.

'He will be mine.'

Everything around you faded, only to be awoken by an abrupt bombardment of text tones at about 6 in the morning from your other two friends.

'(Y/n). Randy's. Now.'

'We're gonna be famous!'

'We need your music, its gonna be epic!'