Lesson 1 - How did This Happen!

Start from the beginning

"No, we don't have time to be doing such things."

Albedo gasps, "I-I am very sorry!"

"It's fine. Albedo, I forgive you completely. More importantly, I have an order for you." Albedo answers back swiftly, "I will do anything you wish."

"Except for the guardians on the fourth and eighth floor, gather everyone to the fighting arena on the sixth floor." I raise a brow, confused, and wondering what he's going to do. "Understood." Albedo walks off.

"So.. have we been teleported to another world?" I ask once Albedo leaves. He sighs and shakes his head, "I don't know."

My stomach grumbles. I whine, "Why am I so hungry?" I look up at Nii-san. He places a hand on his chin and thinks.

"I think it's because you're a Wendigou. Wendigou's are always hungry aren't they?" I nod. He nods back, "I think that's why." I bite my lip as I hold my stomach, "Can I get something to eat then?" He slowly nods, "I'll see an about having Yuri Alpha deliver something to you."

I nod, "Can we use magic?" He stands up, "We can try. Try to teleport to the Amphitheater on the sixth floor." I nod and try my best to focus on moving to the sixth floor.

———

"I did it!" I cheer, laughing. Nii-san stares at his ring, "It worked. It looks like the ring's teleportation function has no problem." He looks down at me, "It looks like we can use items." I nod excitedly.

He walks and talks with me, "Albedo and the others are loyal to us like their original settings." The bars lift and reveal the amphitheater. I look up at the stars, "Prettyyy." I mumble as Nii-san looks around.

'Aura and Mare should be around here..' I look around. I look over at Aura as she jumps down and lands in the arena—making a small dust cloud—, grinning at us. "Victory!" She makes peace signs with her hands. I can't help but giggle.

"Aura." Aura speeds up to us. "Welcome, Lord Momonga, Lady (Y/n)! Welcome to the floor which we guard!" We stare at Aura.

"Mare!" She calls out behind her. "You're being rude to Lord Momonga and Lady (Y/n)! Hurry up and get down here!" Aura throws her arms around. A voice calls back, "I-I can't, sis..." I squint my eyes as I see a fuzzy figure. "Mare!" Aura throws her arms around again as she yells at her brother. "F-fine!" Mare calls back as he finally jumps down—almost falling—and running to us. "Hurry up!" Aura grumbles at Mare. Aura sighs as she shrugs at Mare, "Y-yes!" Mare replies. "Goodness!"

"I-I am sorry for making you wait, Lord Momonga, Lady (Y/n)." Mare apologizes as Nii-san replies for us, "Yes. I came today to have the two of you help us with something."

———

I think of a spell to use as a test while the lizards set up Nii-san's magic.

'I'm sure that if I just focus on my magic in this world.. the amount of MP I have, the cool down rate, and the range of my magic.. then I should be able to do this!' I watch as Nii-san calls out his spell, "Summon! Primal Fire Elemental!"

Flames erupt from the sticks as me and Nii-san watch. He protects the rubble from getting to us with a barrier. "Show off." He hold in a chuckle as I get ready.

I stick my hand out and take a deep breath, "Summon! Darkened Sound Seeker!" I snap my fingers as a wave flows out in front of me and turns into a large monster—similar to a dragon—that is skinny, lengthy, and intimidating. "Darkened Sound Seeker . Around level eighty-five? Upper eighties.. like yours." I point out to Nii-san. He nods, "Primal Fire Elemental. It's level is in the upper eighties."

We look over at Aura and Mare, "Aura, do you want to try fighting them?" She excitedly smiles at us, "Huh?! C-can I?" Mare turns away, "U-um, I just remembered something I need to do." Mare tries to walk off but Aura catches him, "Mare!" Mare whines, "Whaaaaaat?!"

———

We watch as Aura and Mare get ready. I shout first, "Darkened Sound Seeker! Attack Aura and Mare!" Nii-san raises the staff, "Primal Fire Elemental. Attack the twins!"

They both start to attack. The fire elemental shoots fire at Aura. Aura jumps out of the way and gets ready to use her whip but gets jumped by the Sound Seeker. Aura dodges in time and gets a hit in on the Fire Elemental. Her whip goes through it, surprising her. Mare covers her, "Magic Shield!" Mare casts his spell as it protects Aura from a punch and scratch that came from both the summons.

We watch Aura and Mare fight. "As expected, this is a piece of cake for them." I hum, "Cakkkeee." He sweatdrops, "R-right. I'll get you some food once we're done."

"Message." I glance up at him. "Nothing?" He nods and sighs, "I can't connect to a GM or any of the guild members." He seems surprised quickly after.

"Sebas? How do things look on the outside?" I raise a brow, 'Guess he connected to Sebas..'

I sigh, 'I can't believe this is real. Getting transported into Yggdrasil.' My thoughts are interrupted by a girls voice.

"My, am I the first?" I smile as I see Shalltear, 'She's also one of my favorites. I love her so much! I really love her fancy dress though!'

She smiles at me and Nii-san, "My rulers!" Her umbrella fades away as she brings me into a hug. I smile widely and hug back. She giggles happily, "The only one who truly causes true happiness!" I struggle to keep in my laughter. She lets me go and clings onto Nii-san, "The one beloved man I cannot rule above!"

I hold in my laughter as I notice Nii-san panic.

Aura breaks the awkwardness, "Shalltear, why don't you give it a rest?" Shalltear lets go of Nii-san and looks at Aura, "Oh, little shorty. You were here?" Aura grits her teeth, "I must be difficult to have such a crazy older sister, Mare." Aura seems to get even more aggravated.

"Fake boobs." I can't help but cover my mouth—on my mask—and turn away to hide my laughter. "What?!" I turn back around, entranced at the name calling.

"Looks like I was right! That's why you went through the trouble of using a gate to get here." Aura points at Shalltear, "You were in a hurry, but since you overstuffed your breasts, they would shift if you ran." Shalltear keeps her arms over her chest as I twitch and move around to not burst out laughing.

Shalltear growls, "Shut your mouth! You have nothing yourself!" Aura closes her eyes, "I'm still only seventy-six years old, but you're an undead." Aura holds her arms out in a shrug position, "It must be tough having no more chance to grow. Why don't you just accept what you have now?" Shalltear grumbles and goes after Aura, "Why youuuuu!"

I sigh happily and chuckle, 'Talk about deja'vu.'

"You should think carefully about what you say!"

'This reminds me of Peroro-san (Peroroncino) and his older sister, Bukubuku Chagama-san. When they would fight just like how Shalltear and Aura are doing right now. What a coincidence that the creators of Aura, Mare, and Shalltear are arguing like they are.' A raspy voice cuts in.

"What a ruckus."

'Cocytus!'